Home

WIP: Crash On Tatooine

Kengo

http://mercenary.bravehost.com/crash.html

COT_screenshot.jpg

Mercenary and myself decided a co-op JA SP production would be a good idea, and the project is really starting to take shape now (with most of the work so far being creditable to Mercenary).

Jedi Academy student Anton Eckhart is despatched to investigate a crash site on Tatooine, a mission that *should* pose few problems...

The level will feature frantic speeder chases amid Tatooine's arid, winding terrain; intense battles against Mercenaries, Tusken Raiders and oither forces; interaction with the indeigenous peoples of Tatooine. This will be the last SP project I'll be involved in for JA, and I'm very fortunate to be working on it with Mercenary - expect more updates soon!

• 3 weeks later...

The project has been delayed a bit but things are still moving along, and the final product will be solid. All the cutscenes are sort of done; I just need the sound files from the voice actors. After that the project will go through beta testing and then released. I'd rather not give any more estimates of when it'll all be done but I'll post an update when the project reaches the beta testing stage.

• 1 month later...

The mod is now in beta testing. I've updated the screenshots and this should be the final versions.

http://mercenary.bravehost.com/crash.html

This project was originally supposed to be done by the beginning of July but due to enormous amounts of problems it was delayed until now. This "side project" took up way more time than I had planned and as a result I've cancelled my main sp project for JA because it would require more time than I'm willing to put into this game. This could be my last project for the Jedi Knight series but you never know.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived