Home

I'm a ninja!

tFighterPilot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh! what's happenned to this thread !

I am not taking part in any attack on the ninja site, ninjas, although being pansies who wear black too much, are cooler that EV*** ever was... :D

RIP EV****'s swamp he he he

Jed so how does it feel to be evil at martial arts and sniff your own crotch at the same time ? :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Jed so how does it feel to be evil at martial arts and sniff your own crotch at the same time ? :p

mtfbwya

Interesting how he just says "a pair of boxers". I don't seem to remember him saying they were his boxers... :p

While I don't have a camera, I did see that tutorial as well as the real ultimate power website quite some time ago. I'm going to take a look around and see if my friends and I took a few pictures from that time. I seem to remember there being a one or two of us in our cool ninja hoods. And by cool, I mean totally awesome. :D

*yells "hiiii-yaaa", flips out and kills some people, then flys out of thread before Jed realizes what just happened.*

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

Interesting how he just says "a pair of boxers". I don't seem to remember him saying they were his boxers... :p

so you're saying Jed has become on of those dudes who gets off on smelling other peoples' underwear.... :p

mtfbwya

how many ninjas have we got anyway? I saw ET, legameboy, and jed, and i believe another one but i forgot...

EDIT: it was pie!

EDIT: And lightsaberboy too?!

and whoever called me a noob (i thought zbomber) Will have a taste of the swamps fine military, that serves it's king with eternal loyalty!

As soon as i have it... Any sollicitors? It's a totally volunterily (sp?)job.

EDIT: TiE 23 too!?!?!? there are much more than i had anticipated...

For the record, they are a clean pair of my boxers. :p

And yes, I think I look quite spiffy in it...:D

*pimpslaps Reb with ninja-speed*

Man, i checked out realultimatepower.net, and wow... This guys IQ points must be countable on one hand! Seriously, he thinks this crap is true! He saw a friggin god-damn movie and thought he knew all about it! He keeps blabbing on about sex, pirates with lasers, **** and guitars! He needs to get some serious help, man... I'm not kidding. He tore up a carpet and a chair because he may need glasses, just because he thinks ninjas do it all the time and he thinks it's cool. He's friggin ten years old! This is very, VERY disturbing... I feel dumber only reading it... there's no word to describe how stupid this is, because the civilization that would've needed such a word wouldn't have made it past the ice-age anyway...

brokenglasses.jpg

Realultimatepower is hilarious. Stuff like that is funny. People who get upset about it are partybreakers unless fun is made with their comments. maddox is also hilarious. word of advice doom; unless it's the website of a psycho who really kills children, dont freak out anymore. Noone gives a damn and its only made fun of.

**** sorry for bumping that offtopic issue

Paper shuriken! have fun killing people with it

And i now joined the cause of paint ninja since i dont have the foto thingy around

Originally posted by ZBomber

You sure are an ignorant king. In fact, I feel like coming over to your house and using my l337 ninja skills to overthrow you and put ET, The l337 1337 king back in power!!!!

I concur.

1337 Kings dont have geek watches, Richard III was 1337RoXXORRZ, did he have a geek watch.......

No.

I dont think Doom is ready to be king either, but ET has lost his way.....

mtfbwya

Originally posted by legameboy

That's groovy, Groovy!

*votes for Groovy as President of the Swamp*

I'm guessing I was out getting drunk, having sex, or combinations of the two, ET Warrior invaded the swamp with a small squad of high tech hacking geeks, took over the swamp, and proclaimed himself king. Either that, or he's just under the dilussion that he is a fictional King. :p

Archived