Home

I'm a ninja!

tFighterPilot

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'm guessing I was out getting drunk, having sex, or combinations of the two, ET Warrior invaded the swamp with a small squad of high tech hacking geeks, took over the swamp, and proclaimed himself king.

You got the entire story correct, except you didn't mention you had to buy the booze AND the women :xp:

And then the geeks took over while you were out buying a whore :p

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ sabre: okay with me, most people don't agree with me anyway. BUT i wanna be right hand man, prime minister, dungeon master, Lord of the rings, Duke and baron of the swamp.

@ the ninjas: you're right, you guys are very annoying.

@ alegis: I'm past that now...

Originally posted by Jed

For the record, they are a clean pair of my boxers. :p

And yes, I think I look quite spiffy in it...:D

I still dont get it Jed, why'd you want to put your undies on your head, clean or not....it's not like t-shirts are a rare item.... :p

ah well, to each their own :D

As for "president groovy"....pfft ! that's all the world needs, another illegitimate president who thinks he rules the world..... :p

*runs with ninja speed*

mtfbwya

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I gotta say it cracks me up to see how many realultimatepower quotes are in peoples sigs. Hillarious.

This kid is great . One of the funniest sites around. I love the "hate mail" section. One of the best parts is the fact that there are so many naive people who actually believe this is real.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

You got the entire story correct, except you didn't mention you had to buy the booze AND the women :xp:

And then the geeks took over while you were out buying a whore :p

The "whore" was named ET Warrior!

:eek:

Originally posted by ZBomberior

On-Topic - Expect me to be a ninja in TWO days!

whoopdeedoo.jpg

Originally posted by Kain

The site was good for a grin, but ya won't see ME dressed as a ninja! I went through that phase 10 years ago.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

It was hip to be a Ninja when I was in grade school. "American Ninja" was the movie, and Michael Dudicoff was the big man on campus. My how that ever dropped below the radar over the years....lol!

:p

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

awww man, american ninja ahhahaha! i forget which one it is, but hes on a beach and dozens of ninjas appear from no where, beach ninja's, BEWARE! Xp

Remember a movie called "Pray For Death"? One of the best damn 80's Ninja movies I ever seen! :D

Archived