Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hbatfi2.jpg

Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives: Second and Eighteen - $12 MP3 album download from cdbaby.com

The first CD I've actually paid for in years. I fell in love with the song I Get By in Rock Band the first time I heard it, and so far the cd hasn't dissapointed.

EDIT: Only 1 song that I thought was remotely "meh," definately in my top list of cds.

GHIII Dragonforce Track Pack - 500 MS points.

F***ing Ow. Beat all 3 of them tho.

Star Wars: TFU Demo - Free

F***ing awesome. Short, but made of so much win that I need more.

Also next tuesday I'm going to be a very happy bastard, Rush's Moving Pictures is coming as a full album DLC to rock band :D

EDIT: And the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic trailer came out. Even people that hate WoW love Blizzards Cinematic stuff.

Yes, yes. I probably should have said I picked up a 20 dollar webcam from walmart. It's kind of crappy, but it gets the job done, and I'm frugal (fine, cheap), so it works.

Yeah, I was thinking about 300 when I did the picture :D

Now I'm trying to turn it into a vector.

Star Wars: TFU Demo - Free

F***ing awesome. Short, but made of so much win that I need more.

Also next tuesday I'm going to be a very happy bastard, Rush's Moving Pictures is coming as a full album DLC to rock band :D

The TFu demo is awesome! Can' wait to play the full version. I'm going to be throwin' stormies around like nobody's business.

As for the Rock Band DLC, that make me want to get it so badly. I am a huge Rush fan.

Yeah... about that... Doesn't YYZ have no lyrics? What will they do?!?!

Also, I'm a little back logged: (about a two/three weeks backlogged)

$15 (x3)

143070-56p00001.jpg

Miss priced and accidentally ordered from Goozex, traded $40 worth of Goozex points for a $15 game, have had it for two weeks and haven't even read the manual. 800 points (Goozex, about $40)

5101aSgSoAL_SS400_.jpg

1200 MS points, pretty interesting game, haven't finished it yet, but it's pretty mind bending. Like Mario meets Prince of Persia and Blinx with puzzles. $15 (XBLA)

braid_title.jpg

Looks interesting, only $7.50 in Goozex points, too. 150 points (Goozex)

Tokobot-PSP.jpg

Also pretty cheap from Goozex. 350 points (Goozex, about $17.50)

Virtua_Tennis_3_058.jpg

Really felt like playing again after burning out on it back in February after playing it for around 15 hours in one week. $25 (GameCrazy)

1195589288.jpg

I'm digging Pikmin a lot, so I got this for pretty cheap considering it's semi-rarity. $33 (eBay)

Pikmin_2_Case.jpg

Bastard, I'm still stuck on one of the pants-on-head retardedly long levels.

BAH!!! Wait until floors 57-59. Those are pains in the ass. And nevermind the one where you only get 80 seconds to beat 3 people...3 times in a row - and they LOVE to impact guard.

Atleast floor 60 is cake...if you're willing to be a cheating bastard, that is.

Yeah... about that... Doesn't YYZ have no lyrics?

1200 MS points, pretty interesting game, haven't finished it yet, but it's pretty mind bending. Like Mario meets Prince of Persia and Blinx with puzzles. $15 (XBLA)

braid_title.jpg

Awesome game... beat it with a friend, I then bought it myself to have the joy of finding the best/alternative ways of doing the levels. Well worth the 1200 MS points IMHO.

Also for an extra challenge... look for the stars ;)

The only way I beat 45-46 was by beaing a cheating bastard and using Nightmares down grapple where he flips em.

Also, the only way to beat a cheating bastard is to be a cheating bastard, so when the game is a cheating bastard, I'm gonna be a cheating bastard.

Cheating bastard.

Thats true. And one thing about the Soul Calibur franchise: its chock full of cheating bastards. Especially at the end of the cheating bastard filled quest based missions in the games. It's always some hyped out cheating bastard you can't hurt. And this particular cheating bastard, not only can you not hurt the cheating bastard, but the cheating bastard can not be blocked, and assuming you hit the cheating bastard, he has Health Drain S, so basically the bastard takes as much life from you as you loose from the cheating bastard hitting you.

Having said all that, to beat the cheating bastard, lay down with yourself between him and the edge. Eventually he'll do this cheating bastard flip move...and Null Ring Out S doesn't stop voluntary ring outs.

And then you may scream "Take that you cheating bastard!"

Also: 100 page thread :o

To be fair, it's closer to 75 pages if you exclude Tie's capitalistic sprees.

Marx curses you.

My nieces are home.

:D

'nuff said.

o.O

Either you're a kind uncle or a pederast.

A filthy pederast.

Although, I guess, you could still technically be kind.

But a pederast, and a filthy one at that, regardless.

o.O

Either you're a kind uncle or a pederast.

A filthy pederast.

Although, I guess, you could still technically be kind.

But a pederast, and a filthy one at that, regardless.

l_4189f358e397ea1be74c6b44ac40a809.jpg

My nieces and I a year or two ago.

l_8654697b35800749acadcfd82b5adfd3.jpg

Watch out, or Delia's gonna **** you up.

l_e8002212405893124e1b11d8e315d3fd.jpg

Bianca starts kindergarten on Monday :D

Watch out, or Delia's gonna **** you up.

She's gonna grow up to be one of those women that **** men up and leave them for dead in ditches in the desert.

You know, like Ave, but hotter and less slutty.

I's gonna be skewered by Ave tonight.

Anyway, cute nieces.

I, in a fit of pure, unadulterated awesome, just repaired my Red Ringed 360 whilst also babysitting my 1 year old nephew. Go me!

Bonus Points: I did the second half with almost zero light because I had to put the little man to sleep. Let me rephrase that. I had to put my nephew to sleep.

Archived