Home

I just met up with our very own IG-64 in real life in LA. I've been up here on family vacation/their religious convention, and he was up here for SIGGRAPH convention. After a fun half hour drive on the LA freeways (with me only getting lost twice), I found my way to the hotel he was staying at where we ended up talking in the lobby for a good 2 hours. Was weird, but incredibly freakin awesome.

You drove a half hour to meet up with someone you met on the internet? Aren't there like...all sorts of taboos about that?:lol:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You drove a half hour to meet up with someone you met on the internet? Aren't there like...all sorts of taboos about that?:lol:

There's a corollary to that taboo: you can't drive half an hour to meet someone from the internet, except on the proviso that you sex it up.

The corollary also doesn't bode well for Bongo and IG, unfortunately.

I just met up with our very own IG-64 in real life in LA. I've been up here on family vacation/their religious convention, and he was up here for SIGGRAPH convention. After a fun half hour drive on the LA freeways (with me only getting lost twice), I found my way to the hotel he was staying at where we ended up talking in the lobby for a good 2 hours. Was weird, but incredibly freakin awesome.

and then you got raped!

I hate the ****ing eagles, man.

QFT.

Edit: Ditto.

(That last one was an opinion, not fact... or on an opinion that could be passed on as one.)

Edit 2: I agree!

(Ditto? That's kinda lame.)

Edit 3: Yes!

(A little to formal, kinda... lame, again.)

Edit 4: Yeah, me too.

(Too simple)

(There we go, hope the editor likes this...)

Archived