Home

Which french fry is the best

Tipppmann813

Originally posted by yaebginn

oh , yeah, I once went to this scottish festival thing, got some fish N chips, put some malt stuff thing on it, it was sooo good. That was good eating. and they didnt scrimp out and give you small portions, the scots know how to feed ya.

Cheers! :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pad

You people never know what good fries are untill you visit Belgium where there history began :xp:

I mean, we have all kinds of places where you can only buy fries. And although there are many of those "fritkotten" (= places to get fries) they all keep on existing as the average belgian eats a hell of a lot of em. :)

Fritkot behind my corner > Mc Donalds

That's not saying a whole lot Pad.

Mom & Pop's Greasy Spoon, who just opened up after the health inspection > McDonald's

Originally posted by Revlt Coranier

Mmmm, that website makes my mouth water. Why don't you go down to one, buy one of everything, put it in a box and mail it to me :D.

It does make your mouth water.My favourite is the crispy fillet burger.

I would do that but it will cost too much money to buy it all and send it to america.Plus you would get food poisioning.

They dont serve chilli cheese fries in Australia.I wish they did because they sound good.

mcdonalds make good fries, but the best fries are thosefrom what we call "het frietkot". Here in belgium we have tons of frietkots where they just make fries and some meat to go along with it. Theres one down the street...hmmmm

MAYONAISE AND FRIES ROXORZ

Originally posted by Alegis

mcdonalds make good fries, but the best fries are thosefrom what we call "het frietkot". Here in belgium we have tons of frietkots where they just make fries and some meat to go along with it. Theres one down the street...hmmmm

MAYONAISE AND FRIES ROXORZ

* High fives Alegis *

Told you so folk ;)

Archived