Home

Florida sucks

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Herminator_64

Goddamn... Well, living on a wang cant be all good, I suppose.

OMG i'll never look at florida the same way again :barf:

Originally posted by Herminator_64

WINDOWS stands for Will Install Needless Data On Whole System.

:lol::p

I'm sure everyone expects a few hurricanes if they live in Florida...but 3 in more or less the same month!? WTF?!?! Ah the northeast is great. Too far away from the ocean to experience hurricanes and too far away from any faults to have any earthquakes. Our only problem is Michigan is right there :¬:

OSU BABAY!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AGAIN!! LETS DO IT BUCKS!!

Yea, atleast it isn't those idiots in Tornado Valley bitching about 'tornaders'...

...damn hillbillies... :¬:

Originally posted by Kain

I'm sure everyone expects a few hurricanes if they live in Florida...but 3 in more or less the same month!? WTF?!?! Ah the northeast is great. Too far away from the ocean to experience hurricanes and too far away from any faults to have any earthquakes. Our only problem is Michigan is right there :¬:

Yea, atleast it isn't those idiots in Tornado Valley bitching about 'tornaders'...

alright Sam Fisher, on 1... :p

Oh yeah, the topic :p I went to florida once for a vacation (first time outa texas) and guess what, it was durin a hurricane :/

Originally posted by Kain

Hey you bastid, I live in Tornado Alley. And I've never even seen a 'tornader', or bitched about one.

And I ain't a damn hillbilly either, ya ass:mad:

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Hey you bastid, I live in Tornado Alley. And I've never even seen a 'tornader', or bitched about one.

And I ain't a damn hillbilly either, ya ass:mad:

Werd yo. You seemed to miss the point I was trying to make: People who complain about natural disasters who live where disasters tend to happen alot really shouldn't be surprised when they do happen.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Living in Florida used to seem cool, like back in Miami Vice Days... now its just dodgy elections and natural disasters... :(

lucky I live in 'The Land of The Horny Kangaroo', all we have here are horny kangaroos to bowl us over :p

mtfbwya

Tank girl? :p

Archived