Home

....wtf

Nerd_Annhilator

What if this is a hoax?

As in, the guy who is going to eat this rabbit is having people trying to save the rabbit that he got a picture of and then had the bunny in a cooked meal picture. It just seems suspicious to me. Be cause I would do that to to get some free money. And a million Euro is about 1,800,000 dollars to us U.S. people. that is a lot.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

The word you're looking for is 'Lapine'. Means rabbit. And Latin is hardly an arcane language. :rolleyes:

Is so. I bet you're just jealous you didn't get to say 'arcane' in real life first. :D

Main Entry: ar·cane

Pronunciation: är-'kAn

Function: adjective

Etymology: Latin arcanus

: known or knowable only to the initiate : SECRET <the arcane rites of a mystery cult>; broadly : MYSTERIOUS, OBSCURE <the technical consultant's arcane explanations>

I don't know Latin very well, so there you go! :D

Latin is not mysterious. It's a dead language, to be sure, but it's certainly not arcane. "Known or knowable only to the initiate?" Hardly. Latin is taught is public schools as a foreign language. And it lives on in its Romance descendants French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and other Western European languages.

"The arcane rites of a mystery cult?" Riiight, all those people who know Latin are part of some mystery cult.

:rolleyes:

Archived