Home

Outrider WIP

hatrus

So, did you change anything from the model that you downloaded from sci-fi 3d (or turbosquid)?

It doesn't even look like you fixed some of the innaccuracies of it.

You also could have mentioned that it isn't your model and giving credit to the artist that actually made this.

That and the texture looks really bad without any bump map applied to it.

Hey bitch!

man im getting really ****ing pissed at ppl saying that K MAN ****tard so im gonna say it one last ****ing time!

ALL of scifi 3d models are 20,000 to ****ing 230,000 polys. If you were smart enough you'd know that the game only can take 12,000 including player models and map. Also I looked on turbo squid just now, a simple key phrase "Star Wars" brough up a lot of models, non of the close to this. The reason why this looks like the one on scifi 3d is cause its a exact copy of the high poly model, made by me, the wonderful, the greatest!

You and the others like you and your ****ing peas sized brains are making me hella pissed off at you. YOur the type of **** **** face bastards that cause people like mt to ****ing leave the modding community.

I deserve an apology from your sorry ****ing ass and one from all the other sorry ****tards out there that ever dissed my models or accused me of stealing. You better get off this thread before I blow a ****ing anurism in my head.

Im tired of being nice to all of you and Im tired of the bull**** I get in return. No one want to import my models, no one wants to help elxect a few people and everyone only says good job or looks nice and never leaves any helpful feedback. Stupid **** face bastards like you have to ****ing ruin it all you mother ****ing *******! Goto hell and burn! Cause oen thing you dont wnat to do is make me angery which I am starting to get right now. Just thinking of you sitting there makes me hate you with all my energy and power in my entire body.

**** YOU ******* I HOPE YOUR DICK ****ING FALLS OFF AND WHEN IT DOES MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE REALISEC YOUR IGNORENT STUPID MORONIC **** FACED TWINKEL-TOED ASS THAT YOU ARE WRONG!

Your just jealous cause Im a better modeler then you or anyone here! You cant stand to see me create masterpieces while you site on your bony ass typing out hateful things. I am an honest person and I would NEVER steal someone elses work. ANd to go as far as say some modelers wanted me to help them with their models, I refused to work on them cause I believe that modelers build their own models themselves. Its a cop out to cheat or use a premade model. It show a sign of suckassness and ****ing retardation on your part.

IVE ABOUT HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU GUYS!

I think my ears have melted off.

Hatrus does have a point though, you all should stop thinking hes lifted these models, hes very good at what he does and doesnt need to use pre made models. Frankly im surprised you people arnt regarding him like you did to Duncan and other modelers on JA, these models will be awesome in maps, but only if you give support to the the people like Hatrus who take the time and effort to make them.

Archived