Home

Imperial All Terrain Armored Transport Walker

KMan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KMan

Is there a way to limit the max amount that can be set when looking around? They have the pivot at both ends of the neck, so they should be able to get about 30 degrees in each direction.

it isnt posible, well maybe if it was in a mod it would be possible but im not sure; as i said i'd suggest that just the weapons where the ones which move

Originally posted by LightNinja

it isnt posible, well maybe if it was in a mod it would be possible but im not sure; as i said i'd suggest that just the weapons where the ones which move

Hmm.. what about having one axis on one bone, and the other on the next bone?

have the neck be able to move left to right, and then the head bone up and down.

I'll try looking at the vehicle config files and see what is there.

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

As it's an AT-AT, I don't think it should have a pain animation...it just doesn't make sense. :p

I second that...

You never saw an AT-AT bend in pain or something. They just get down when they are destroyed and therefore the animation seems out of place imo.

The death animation though is really good.

Originally posted by Pahricida

I second that...

You never saw an AT-AT bend in pain or something. They just get down when they are destroyed and therefore the animation seems out of place imo.

The death animation though is really good.

Yeah, how about just having the head dip a bit.

i stongly agree: there should be no pain animation. the atat is so large it can carry two atst's in its cargo hold. something that big would not shake when it got hit by a laser bolt. the only thing that could topple a atat is a towcable or a high yield rocket or bomb. so i think you should do a death animation, like the one in esb. this is going to be soo sweet i cant wait to drive it!

Originally posted by hatrus

you should do a death animation, like the one in esb

It would be a waste of time because in this game you won't be never able to add the towcable and much less doing the same thing as in rogue squadron.

Also i dont mind of removing the pain animation; just i won't put it in the animation.cfg and we're done :D

KMan go in game, in MP and spawn an ATST, the ATAT or any other vehicle just can move the head the same than the ATST (up and down) :/

I finally found my old atat model kit from years ago, and after reattaching some pieces, I found out that I made the neck too wide. So I've shrunk that by about 85% and now it's looking much better.

atat05.jpg

I probably won't get this done by this weekend though, and then I'll be out of the state for a few days next week as well.

Also, one more thing. I've seen alot of reference images for this guy, and I'm not sure which way to take it. There are some shots with the viewport on the head glowing red. Any thoughts on weather or not I should put this in?

Archived