Home

Post #11,000

Rogue15

The majority of the people that posted in this thread shouldn't be voting at all. I don't know how you can fathom anything that's going on outside the few square feet of your computer monitor when you have 10,000+ posts in so few years.

Also its a scientific fact than any kind of anime related avatar causes brain damage. And anyone that watched "Inuyasha" willingly should be put to death.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lynk Former

says the man with the animated chick in his av

Its traditional American animation, none of that Japanese blasphemy.

The American love affair with the firearm has a long and glorious history that dates back to before we were even a country.

Kerry's an idiot. He says it's Bush's fault that the troops overseas weren't supplied with the right equipment, when Kerry clearly voted against it. He also said we went into iraq alone, which is not true at all. Saddam Hussein funded terrorist groups, and that was more than enough reason to invade Iraq in the first place.

Then why, pray tell, aren't we invading Iran? Or North Korea? Or a whole bunch of other countries?

And as for that 87 billion dollar thing, who knows what's going on with that, but I certainly wouldn't take Bush's word that it's as simple as that. Even though I'm too lazy to go investigating, myself. ;)

That's not even the reason I'm not voting for Bush. I'm not voting for Bush because he's on a 'crush gays' cater-to-the-fundies crusade. That's reason enough.

UMM.....D00D. RICH PEOPLE ARE THE EMPLOYERS. giving tax relief to them is a good idea, that way they can afford to hire your ****ing ass. and d00d, don't go saying anything about that ****ing surplus, what the **** do you think Kerry is going to do? he's going to spend all of our money on ****ing healthcare **** that half us don't ****ing need.

@the gays...umm....what does bush have against them?

Originally posted by Redwing

Then why, pray tell, aren't we invading Iran? Or North Korea? Or a whole bunch of other countries?

Logic demanded otherwise. Iran would not have been a successful venture. People complain about losing a mere 1000 people in the cleanest, fastest, swiftest war ever seen upon the face of the Earth*, I'd hate to see them after what we'd have had in Iran, where the military actually would fight back. North Korea would be a PR nightmare, wherein the US would be forced to slaughter hundreds of thousands of conscripts before having to reply in kind to a NK nuclear strike.

*We've lost less than two people per day since the war began, the war ended, and during the postwar situation. For comparison, historic loss rates: Vietnam 20 US KIA per day, WWII 147 US KIA per day, the Battle of Gettysburg ~1025 US KIA per day, Battle of Marathon ~6000-7000 Persians KIA single day. Even at the rate of two KIA per day (averaged out, obviously some days there are 0 and others 4, etc), it would take 79 years to match the losses the US took in Vietnam in eight. Iran and North Korea would have been unimaginable bloodbaths to people that do not understand the logical consequences of war. The people that decry the US involvement in Iraq citing we should have gone after those two would probably be vomiting in teh streets if they realized what those wars would be like if fought if two per day pisses them off.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Yup that's right, anything not from America or another western country sucks :rolleyes:

No. India make some pretty good movies and they're not western by any stretch. And G Gundam and Macross were pretty good.

Originally posted by Commander 598

*GAG*

G Gundam sucks, i'd take 08th MS Team anyday. Your forgetting GitS in the "good" category.

No. I'm not.

08th MS Team was ok except they got into the weird stuff that comes as part of any Gundam series. If they'd stuck to just the unit and not all that crap with how the guy falls for the naive woman from the other side and they speculate on whatever the hell it is that they speculate on and confuse the hell out of me, it would have been good. G Gundam was forever cemented in the pantheon of awesome when 1) Schwarz Bruder made his first appearance and 2) Statue of Liberty Cannon.

meh

Neo Germany was cool

and i guess Neo Russia, but they seemed more soviet russia then republic russia :rolleyes:

anywho, i didnt quite get into Gundam 08, but i definately believe Gundam Wing was far better then that G Gundam nonsense

but lets not get started with that CGI-based ZGundam, way too kiddy

You must be mistaken, because this is the Z(Zeta) Gundam.

msz-006.jpg

I have a hard time even watching G-Gundam as its(In my view) Dragonball Z with Gundams. What makes it even more unbelievable is that everyone and his third world brother seems to have a multi-billion dollar piece of military hardware.

And regarding 08th MS, some of us just watch it for the realistic application of 18m mecha.

Originally posted by Commander 598

What makes it even more unbelievable is that everyone and his third world brother seems to have a multi-billion dollar piece of military hardware.

Well they did afford to build themselves massive space stations, so its not like a single robot would be out of their reach.

And out of all teh stuff in that show that was unbelievable you picked that? I guess in your world, robotic "cells" create clones of your dead brother from the body of a KIA pilot every day?

Archived