Home

Post #11,000

Rogue15

yay I finally got to 11,000! I'm catching up with you all! XD

What's everybody up to? What game/s is everybody playing?

I'm having fun playing Battlefront, Pandora Tomorrow, Fable, KotOR (KotOR II: TSL is gonna be freaking awesome!!), and Jedi Academy on the xbox.

Pandora Tomorrow is HARD....I hate it when the terrorist find a body and I get an alert level and then i've 1 alert left, and if they see me, I get screwed, and it lies, 'remain hidden and the alert level will go away' LIES!!!!!!! i once hid for like 10 minutes (placed Sam in the shadows and went online to chat for a bit) and when I got back to playing, the damn status didn't disappear! I hate that!

Who's everybody voting for? Anybody watching the debates?

I'm voting for Bush. mostly cause I don't like John Kerry (he's a navy bitch like scar ;) )

I'm trying to get a job, so i put in an application at a temp agency, hopefully i can get something that pays me $9 an hour. XD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to answer what game you're current playing question. =P

I'm currently playing Legaia 2, a PS2 RPG. After, I'm not sure if I'll be playing Legaia 1 for PSX or BoF DQ for PS2, haven't made up my mind quite yet. =P

I'm not watching the debate, I prefer wasting my time at other pointless and meaningless task around my house. =D

You don't want to know.

Not quite as bad as GOATSE, but close...

One of those folks that warrant an immediate ban upon posting.

Fortunately (or is it unfortunately???) I was up early yesterday and I caught some of the "fun" before it was over. :rolleyes:

It happened that I had an itchy "Report this post" finger at the time, though... and I also realized I was online at the same time as at least one admin... ;)

I decided to go back to Morrowind after beating Fable a second time. Morrowind is so much more involving. I'm getting ready for Oblivion (which i'm kinda expecting to disappoint me cause of being a little disappointed w/Fable...and i end up getting high expectations)

anyways, yesterday....

I BEAT MORROWIND'S MAIN QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GOES TO PLAY TRIBUNAL*

Archived