Home

Luke as a sith...

Ockniel

Would you have liked it if Luke turned evil?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have liked it if Luke turned evil?

• OH yeah! make him evil!
    • No. he needs to save the Rebels.
    • Whatever is good.

Wouldn't it have been awsome if Luke had joined the dark side, and killed vader to rule at palpy's side? I mean, can you picture Luke on his own Super Star Destoyer ordering people around, killing people on whims, and going straight to the rebel base to wipe then out?

I think that it would have been awsome, you guys?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lucas had planned "all along" to make nine movies, then perhaps he could have done that and left it open for Leia to be the "last hope."

Of course she'd have even less training than Luke, perhaps only through the ghosts of Yoda & Ben.

The way it was going though, it would have been a thinner story.

Emperor: Luke, I need you to crush the uprising on Tattooine

Luke: But I was going to go to the Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

Emperor: *LIGHTNING'D*

Luke: AAUUUUGGHHHH, FATHER! HELP ME

Emperor: You killed your father you fool.

Luke:........****

No...I dont think Luke would have done as a Sith atall.....

I think this definitely needs to be repeated!!!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Emperor: Luke, I need you to crush the uprising on Tattooine

Luke: But I was going to go to the Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

Emperor: *LIGHTNING'D*

Luke: AAUUUUGGHHHH, FATHER! HELP ME

Emperor: You killed your father you fool.

Luke:........****

No...I dont think Luke would have done as a Sith atall.....

Originally posted by sith_master2000

It's just my personal opinion, I've always like the Dark side, even since I was little. Luke would be a great sith.

yes, i love the dark sid e as much as you do, obsessed with it, actually, however, there is a distinct difference IMO over whether he should have been dark or would be a good sith. He should have been Sith, simply because all force-users should choose the dark over the light, but he was a crappy Jedi, he would be an even worse Sith.

All in all:

should have been: yes

good at it: no

In my opinion, Luke turning to the Dark Side would go like this:

Palpatine begins blabbing about how the rebels are being defeated and whatnot, Luke pulls his lightsaber to striek down the Emperor as he is stopped by Vader. So far it goes according to the movies.

Luke nods to Vader, acknowledging that he takes Vader's offer of him joining the Dark side to 'Rule the galaxy as father and son.' The both strike down Palpatine so fast that he doesn't have time to react. Vader takes the throne and Luke goes to the Hangar, enters the TIE advanced and guns down the Millenium Falcon.

Afterwards, Endor will be blown up and the Rebellion will be crushed. The Emperor's hands are being turned over or killed (if they're still loyal to the Emperor) And Luke starts training Dark Jedi...

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Then Mara comes and beats 'em all down!

Interesting point. Would Mara remain loyal to the Emperor, or would she try joining Luke and Vader? If so, it could actually turn out that although Luke joins the Dark Side, he could still end up marrying Mara. :p

• 2 weeks later...

SITHY ALL THE WAY! I've always wanted to see Luke as a Sith. And who cares about Mara? There are plenty other girls in the galaxy. The stor ywould be kindof wierd though, Father adn son fight agents Luke's Sister/Vaders doughter, It is just wierd. I do think Luke should have been bad.

Archived