Home

Woman Seeks Husband on a Billboard

Nairb Notneb

http://my.netscape.com/corewidgets/news/story.psp?cat=50900&id=2004102210100002621742

"SYDNEY (Reuters) - A Chinese woman living in Sydney has taken the unusual step of advertising for a husband on a billboard outside a cinema in Sydney's eastern suburbs."

Is this an act of desperation or a clever gimmick in the fine art of dating? If she has $5,000 to spend on advertising herself, does that mean that she has money? Does that make her more or less appealing? Would you call her up for a date now? Or would you definitely say no? What if you were an ex-boyfriend of hers? What if you were her sibling? What does this tell you of her personality?

This is sad:

To the lady, if she somehow gets a hold of reading this...

YOU LAZY BITCH! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO INTO THE REAL WORLD AND FIND SOMEONE! DONT RELY ON THE DAMN INTERNET AND BILLBOARDS TO GET YOU DUDES.

I betcha shes ugly too.

Originally posted by Acrylic

This is sad:

To the lady, if she somehow gets a hold of reading this...

YOU LAZY BITCH! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO INTO THE REAL WORLD AND FIND SOMEONE! DONT RELY ON THE DAMN INTERNET AND BILLBOARDS TO GET YOU DUDES.

I betcha shes ugly too.

that's... very uncalled for. She probably has spent 10+ years looking for a person, sometimes you just gotta grab attention more than just walking up and saying hello :dozey:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

that's... very uncalled for.

Do I...care?

No.

She probably has spent 10+ years looking for a person, sometimes you just gotta grab attention more than just walking up and saying hello :dozey:

She has to go places. Not meet people on the internet, or on billboards. And thats her fault she's been looking for someone so long. She's prolly been sitting on the internet for 10+ years.

I still think she's most likely very ugly.

She has to go places. Not meet people on the internet, or on billboards. And thats her fault she's been looking for someone so long. She's prolly been sitting on the internet for 10+ years.

She might have tried and failed... You're only making empty assumptions here :indif:

Originally posted by ZBomber

Should you care?

Yeh, since this isn't the first time you've been an ass.

Who cares if I'm being an ass.

I dont even know that lady.

And I find it that shes being extremely desperate.

And also, what kinda person calls themselves beautiful in an ad?

If anybody has a pic of this ad, please post it here. I wanna see how crazy it is.

If anybody has a pic of this ad, please post it here. I wanna see how crazy it is.

positive6.jpg

Sweet judgemental skills you have there, Acrylic. :rolleyes:

Archived