Home

Oh, I love it. Why having to wear a tie to work can be fun!

RpTheHotrod

Oh, I live it. Why having to wear a tie to work can be fun!

I'm a school teacher. When I get off work, I'm hungry....so...I stroll over to some fast food restaurant and have a lil fun.

Here's what you do.

Have your office work clothes and tie on.

smile.jpg

Walk in with a notepad and pen.

Start looking around at high attention areas, like trashcan areas, the floor, parking lot, and the bathroom. Occasionally scribble random stuff on the notepad.

Know what you want to order already. Walk up with a casual or serious look and order your food right then and there. No thinking or anything.

Pretty much, they'll treat you extra nice, and you'll get your food a lot faster and it'll be better quality. Reason is that they'll think you work for the corporation and are at the place to check how everything is running.

Just sit back and watch them go around and start cleaning the place nice. This place has self-serve napkins, ketchup, and straw bins. One of the employees even walked up and asked me if I'd like some napkins and ketchup. I said sure, and sure enough, they fetched me everything I needed.

I went to the restroom to wash my hands. The sink was wet already, so I went to the toilet paper bin (no paper towels, it's a blowdry hand dryer) to wipe it off...I just do that everywhere I go just to be nice. I noticed that there was no toilet paper. I walked out and calmly pulled one employee to the side. "Yes, Sir?" I said in a friendly way that hey, just letting ya know, men's room could use some toilet paper. She smiled and went off to fix it.

So I go sit down and relax, watching everyone walk by and smile at me.

Oh, so fun. I used to be a shift leader at a fast food restaurant, so I can really appreciate what they do. I've been there, so it's nice to have some fun, on my own, hehe.

Besides...when the REAL corporation guy comes in, at least the store will be clean clean clean! :D

Taco Bell has their people be more subtle. A "secret shopper" comes once a month, each time a different person. If we get a perfect score, the crew that was there at the time splits some money.

1st time $100.00.

2 in a row $200.00

3 in a row $300.00

4 in a row $150.00

5 in a row $250.00

6 in a row $350.00

7 in a row $200.00

8 in a row $300.00

9 in a row $400.00

after the ninth perfect shop( or any imperfect shop), the amount for a perfect score goes back to $100.00

Tell you what RP. I am a Shift Supervisor for CVS/Pharmacy. I am currently training to be an assistant manager, and sometimes I wear a shirt and tie. In fact, one of our Pharmacists jokeingly said that our sales boosted every time I showed up on a Saturday or Sunday with shirt and tie. I told him serious as a heart attack, that I would where a shirt and tie EVERY week end I work, if that is what it takes to boost the sales.

You can come into MY store, however, I KNOW what you look like, so I will make sure you are at the back of a line of three, and will personally see to it, that if you use OUR restroom, that not only you get a cold toilet seat, but a completely empty cardboard roll of what was once known as toilet paper.

Warm Regards,

Darth Groovy!

(p.s. this is all a joke BTW, and your trick is both brilliant and effective, I sometimes pull similar stunts at Best Buy, once I get off work, I have that "Corperate Walk and Talk" know what I am talking about? :p )

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

You can come into MY store, however, I KNOW what you look like, so I will make sure you are at the back of a line of three, and will personally see to it, that if you use OUR restroom, that not only you get a cold toilet seat, but a completely empty cardboard roll of what was once known as toilet paper.

Warm Regards,

Darth Groovy!

I would think a toilet seat hot with someone else's arse warmth would be much more fitting :xp:

Nice job RP!

Archived