Home

No more Star Wars room for Gundawg.

GUNNER

For those of you that might have seen pictures of my room at our house that was dedicated to Star Wars I just wanted to let you know that it is now gone. Or at least it will be when we get our house sold.

I just hope by some small chance the new owners will leave the walls painted. I also wish there was a way to just cut the drywall down and take it with us to our new digs.

now all my stuff will be on display in our garage and it will become my SW shrine.. :rolleyes: I guess i can always have a picture of thewalls blown up and then hang those pictures up.

Anyways, we moved last week into our new house. It has a great big yard and huge garage and is in a beautiful neighborhood.

here is the best room in the house..

site1090.JPG

And here is the front...

site1093.JPG

it's a little odd waking up in a different house but it is starting to grow on us, now we just need to get the other one sold.

I'll try to post some pictures of my SW room...

Ike, that picture was taken before we moved anything in. i put the epoxy on the garage floor and then a few days later took my car over here and snapped some pictures. It doesn't look that clean any more. :( But once we get crap squared away I hope it will.

Nute, it is a pretty big place. We have plenty of room to play in.

um Rebel, who you callin old? ;)

DSS, you can have the bonus room. Lots of extra space in there.

Scar, I just took a few pictures today of our veiw. I'll try to get them up tomorrow. All I have right now is more pictures of the garage... :D

The only reason we have this place is because GOD has been very good to us.

site1094.JPG

More garage shots. :D

site1092.JPG

nice side shot but with a little glare... :rolleyes:

site1091.JPG

the money shot. :cool:

ladies and gentlemen, you see a speechless ray here..

really speechless??

well..

almost.

ooohh big gunnerboy, marry me.. yes, lets marry, escape and hide for the rest of our lifes err.. in your house.

*dies laughing*

That IS a very nice place, Gun-daddy. :)

I haven't seen any pics of your Star Wars room before...now I'm really curious o.o

Are the walls painted with a Star Wars motif or somesuchthing? ^^;;

I certainly sympathize...I had to move back in January, and now I'm gonna be moving again before the end of the year. Erg. ^^;

*blink*

eerrrrmm..

does that mean you did not move for almost one year, wearing the same briefs every single day??

°__________________°;

dss: well.. it's not like playing raygun and gunray all the time (if you get my meaning).. the point is.. free, unlimited access to every single girls-maybe-cheerleaders-maybe-stewardesses-maybe-random-hot-chicks-dressing-room OF TEH WORLD!!

mwahaha.

*drool*

Congrats and condolences, Gunnuh!

(Congrats on the new place :) , condolences on losing the room :( ...)

By the way, my entire house could fit in your garage, (with some room to spare,) I believe.

But I do still have a water view! (Although, with global warming, melting ice-caps and such, that really may not be such a great thing in a few years.)

Originally posted by edlib

But I do still have a water view! (Although, with global warming, melting ice-caps and such, that really may not be such a great thing in a few years.)

I have a mountain view. A mountain big enough to hold back anything the ocean could throw at it. I win. And by win I mean survive.

Until the water travels around the north and south ends of the ridge, then I lose.

Red, you never saw pictures of my room? The wifes sister and friend painted a mural on 2 of the walls. one wall was a picture of the Y-wing and X-wings leaving Tatoinie as they were heading for the DS, the other was a huge profile of vadar and in the middle was luke and darth in a saber battle and then a few Ties in the corner. I had numerous SW legos hanging from the ceiling and all my E1 figures lining the wall.

I was at the house today but I forgot the camera.. :(

Originally posted by RayJones

*blink*

dss: well.. it's not like playing raygun and gunray all the time (if you get my meaning).. the point is.. free, unlimited access to every single girls-maybe-cheerleaders-maybe-stewardesses-maybe-random-hot-chicks-dressing-room OF TEH WORLD!!

mwahaha.

*drool*

good good... but promise

you will slap me if i call you mom !!! :D

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

I have a mountain view. A mountain big enough to hold back anything the ocean could throw at it. I win. And by win I mean survive.

Until the water travels around the north and south ends of the ridge, then I lose.

Same...although I'm moving this year, so I don't think I'll get a chance to worry about that. :D

Gunner: *speechless* O_O Soooooo...cooool.....

Originally posted by Kjølen

Dude that house is HUGE.

O_O

Your old house isn't so bad itself, why sell it?

We needed more yard for our kids and the rates were to good to pass up and the new house is a very good investment. The neighborhood is great and all the homes are very nice. So we decided to go for it.

If I thought I could cut out the drywall and get away with it I would. We talked about it a few times but just decided to leave it. :(

Archived