Home

MP3 Players

Darth Groovy

Behold! The GREATEST invention since sliced cheese!

Last year I got an MP3 player and now that the CD player in my car has gone retarded on me, THIS is my source of music on my way to and from work.

I have this:

creat1_2.jpg

Got it last year for Christmas, and have enjoyed the HELL out of it ever since.

I currently have every CD I own loaded on this thing, and still have room to spare.

Here are my specs:

Total space: 28595MB

Free space: 10346MB

Track count: 4621

Album count: 426

Playlist count: 2

Know what the best part of this is? Going on a trip and NOT HAVING TO DECIDE WICH ****ING CDS TO BRING!

So that being said, anybody here have an MP3 player and want to show off why you think it is cool?

seriously, I dont get it. You guys must be music moguls to own enough tracks to fill 20gigs+ ! I only have about a 100?? cds, and even if I added stuff ive d/l'd theres prolly another 100 songs max..... thats still nowehere near 20 gigs.....

but I do have one of those mp3/flash disks. it sonly 128mb, i carry some handy work docs, and about 30 tracks I listen to when i go for a jog etc....

ah well, as the CapN said, I like to take my whole compy with me, thus the laptop :D

I wouldnt mind a kicka$$ pda though :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Acrylic

I have a 4th Gen iPod.

I still can't believe you got it for free.

And it looks like you want a DS for free, too. Ugh.

Anyways, I was thinking of an I-Podr for Christmas, but then I realised that since I can't use it for school, and my computer is just all around better, I figured it'd be a waste of money.

Holy hell, that is a long sentence...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Behold! The GREATEST invention since sliced cheese!

Last year I got an MP3 player and now that the CD player in my car has gone retarded on me, THIS is my source of music on my way to and from work.

I have this:

creat1_2.jpg

Just got the same thing for my mom, except it's a 40 gig one instead. This thing is frickin cool! I'm not gonna use it much, but it's fun transfering all the songs. :D

Archived