Home

Selene is SO going to hate me.

GothiX

i knew the reason this movie was going to suck before it even went into production, what reason you ask? the director, uwe boll, recall a nice little gem of his called House of the Dead? yea, this guy ruins movies for a living, Alone in the Dark is coming out soon, looks just as bad, but i will no doubt see bloodrayne opening weekend, matinee of course, because i like vampire movies and well, i have a think for bad movies :D

the thing about boll's stuff, it looks so amaturish, its like, he is one step below made for tv movies, yet his stuff gets released thru theatres.

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Oh, I don't hate cha Gofix, it's not your fault this movie is gonna suck. ;)

I had bad preminisions about this movie form the start. I dunno but it seemed like it wouldn't be a good idea. I am very sad.

:(

firstly : premonitions[/off peak spelling nazi]

secondly : the only way to get Selene really pissed off Gothix is to make love to Kain....I cant imagine that happening ?? :p

thirdly : Bah ! Game isnpired movies suck as a general rule :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

That has a medievil setting... how gay..

Indeed. In fact, I can't imagine another possible scenario where a movie could be so obviously interested in having sex with another movie of the same gender as this one. :dozey:

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Thanx for the re-spelling there. I thought that was ET's job. :)

Everybody wants to be like me. I guess that's what happens when you're a total bad-ass like I am :cool:

Archived