Home

Bought the wrong car?

GothiX

Originally posted by edlib

Meh.

I think the original looks classier. And was that FOAM that they made the body panels out of?!?? One good pothole at high speed and I can just picture the whole thing cracking apart.

Just keep it in your driveway and show people your cool car...

no touchy >_< :p

Nice, Acura to a Ferrari, nice. But not the real performance or engine. once your friends see it the'll like it then when they ask you to show then the engine...They'll call you a phony, wannabe, whatever.

But it's still nice:D

Originally posted by InsaneSith

besides, a majority of people that buy those kinds of cars can't drive them worth **** anyway. :)

True, the number of times I have been stuck behind a car much more powefull than mine, but is being driven by some old fa... person. They feel it is neccesary to buy the top of the range just to show they can afford it but don't use it. Its normally something like an Audi A4 Quatro though.

i remember a couple of weeks back on a B.B.C car show called Top Gear, they had a Toyota MR2 that had been turned into a Ferrari 355.

no one could tell the difference between the real and the fake one. another funny thing was that the insurance company classified it as a kit car, so the guy who owned it was playing peanuts for it to be insured.

Originally posted by Sivy

i remember a couple of weeks back on a B.B.C car show called Top Gear, they had a Toyota MR2 that had been turned into a Ferrari 355.

no one could tell the difference between the real and the fake one. another funny thing was that the insurance company classified it as a kit car, so the guy who owned it was playing peanuts for it to be insured.

rofl, that's awesome. I've seen bits and peices of that show. They used to show it over here on PBS.

Archived