Home

Who's excited for this game?

Acrylic

Are you excited for this game?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for this game?

• Yes, I can't wait til it comes out!
    • Yes, but I'll wait for a price drop...
    • Maybe.....
    • No.

Originally posted by Com Raven

Hmm, I haven't played BfME yet, but I don't think they should go the WC3 heroes route. While I love WC3 and think that then hero systenm with xp, items and quests is fantastic for a fantasy game, I don't think it would really fit in with the SW universe.

At this moment, I am going to install The Battle for Middleearth!

When you want, I can say you later what type of game it is.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FroZticles

I advise you not to believe the reviews its all about your choice and not others.

*shrug*

It's all in your reviewer preference. I've found a group of reviewers that I like and that I can comfortably swear by. Other people have their own preferences. So I feel quite safe believing reviews from the people I trust.

I find Gamespot, no matter how much I disagree with them during the heat of the moment, has the reviews that, in hindsight, I usually think are fair or are .1 or .2 points off (except for certain games). For example, I was cursing Gamespot out after Clone Campaigns got like 6.something from them, but, in reality, after playing with the expansion, I definitely felt LA could have and should have added more stuff, which was their complaint too.

I'm probably going to wait for the price drop, but at the very least I'm going to wait for reviews from the community to come in. I'm a bit pessimistic about how good this game is going to be, so I want to make sure it is good before I buy it.

SWGB on the other hand I was so certain was going to be great I bought it the first day it was released, and don't regret doing so at all. It's my favourite game, I still play it frequently.

Archived