Home

EP 3 Tickets

urluckyday

Do you want to see Episode 3  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Episode 3

• Do you need to ask dumb questions? YES OF COURSE I DO!!!!!
    • NO! Star Wars Stinks
    • Maybe, I'll probably wait for the DVD or VHS
    • What the heck is Star Wars? (you should be banished if you say this)

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Gsccc

Think there will be people camped out to get tickets again?

As long as there are Star Wars movies, there will always be someone camping out for them! Especially this one! I think I might be camping out for tickets this year, and I'm not even in college yet!!!

I'm certainly not going to be camping out for tickets. I plan on calling the theater withitn the next week, asking about a midnight showing, asking when tickets will be available for purchase, and going from there.

I'm sure with the internet and my phone I will be able to work something out.

I'm seeing the midnight show at my theatre so i'll have to buy my tickets 1 month in advance, and probably go an hour early to get a good seat but that the most extreme as i'm going to get. I don't have to miss school and it's just the cost of a regular movie ticket. so why not? i've seen the first two like this so why break the tradition. :amidala:

• 1 month later...

Hotmail has some deal with Village Cinemas where you can request to be a part of the 'in advance' list for booking tickets. I've seen Episode III up many a time, so, the moral is, get a hotmail address! - that's if you don't already have one.

Originally posted by Konar

Hotmail has some deal with Village Cinemas where you can request to be a part of the 'in advance' list for booking tickets. I've seen Episode III up many a time, so, the moral is, get a hotmail address! - that's if you don't already have one.

I managed to get my tix without hotmail tnankyouverymuch ! Being in australia you prolly know what I mean when I say I'll be seeing ROTS in a village gold class theatre ?? w00t !

mtfbwya

Just picked up my tickets for the half midnight showing of ROTS. No problems, one of the good things about living in an area where there aren't that many major star wars fans - not selling out. A week tonight, thats all I have to wait..... This week is gonna go soooo slowly.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I managed to get my tix without hotmail tnankyouverymuch ! Being in australia you prolly know what I mean when I say I'll be seeing ROTS in a village gold class theatre ?? w00t !

mtfbwya

Hehehe... Well now I know who I'm going to be bugging non-stop to get another gold class ticket :p

Archived