Home

Where can I find mods?

Darth333

I completely agree; my only thought is what happens if something like pcgamemods happens to KF?
Not going to happen -- don't worry. KotORFiles is run by FileFront and Ziff Davis. These are professionals. PCGM was run by a college student, IIRC. The FileFront network has been running for many years and has 60+ sites and nothing similar has ever happened. Hope that eases your troubled mind. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any chance of my site getting added to the list?

http://mods.starwarsknights.com/darthdingdong/

Added. Though it should be noted that dark text on a black background doesn't do much for readability. The links on your page are pretty much invisible on my screen unless I text-select them. :)

Could my site be added? Pretty please?

http://master-waffle.tripod.com

Also added. Let me know if you want something else as tag line, my imagination is somewhat limited when it comes to that sort of things. :)

Dark text?

All the writing is a pale yellow...

The links are blue...

I think that stoffe was referring to the blue links. I admit that they are a little hard to read for me too (feel free to blame that on old age if you want :xp: )

I don't need anything added to the tag line, but if you have the time you could edit out "KotOR antd TSL" and just call it "MasterWaffle's Mod Emporium". I like it short and sweet. :)

Thanks for adding me to the list!

Mod note: Fixed. Sorry about the delay, managed to miss your post somehow. ~M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just thought i should mention that i can't get the following links to work in the first post:

Darth Moellers Link (Temperary/Permanent?)

mjpb3s Link (cj0202s site as an alternate?)

Meeks Link

Nequams Link

Shads Link

Shimaons Link

SuperSqualls Link

Could these links be looked into?

Those that are permanently down should probably be marked as such, like Talchias link.

• 1 month later...

Darth Balatro

Holocron Productions

(Several Quality Skins, Portraits, Clothing, Items & more available)

There are, at least, a few things that needed to be updated from the quoted selection. First, my user name is no longer Darth Balatro. It's been Ferc Kast for almost a year now. Secondly, my site's name and url is now Atar's Echo.

I'd appreciate it if a staff member could update that, so that visitors will see my current url and user name to avoid confusion. :)

deit by d3: done :)

• 1 month later...
Well with pcgm gone for good, I can't find a way to get the great mods :(

I've been looking for those total conversion mods for K1 but they were all on PCGM :(

There weren't any total conversions on PCGM. I know of one for k1 thats available on kotor files. its called czerka commando.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering...

I know that many people have talked about the idea of a mod where you can have both the handmaiden and the disciple in your party at the same time. However, I've never seen any results or attempts. Does anyone know if such a mod exists and where?

*note: wrong thread*

I was wondering...

I know that many people have talked about the idea of a mod where you can have both the handmaiden and the disciple in your party at the same time. However, I've never seen any results or attempts. Does anyone know if such a mod exists and where?

Unless you replace an existing party member, and rework a lot of their dialog, it is quite possible. But there isn't one made to my knowledge.

• 2 months later...

<snipped>

You will have to buy the game - you cannot get the game for free through any legal means, and owning the game for the X-Box does not absolve you of the need to buy the PC version.

Take a look at page 1 of this thread, which lists ALL the sites you can download KotOR mods from...

7-zip can be found here; http://www.7-zip.org/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Remember how action menu and attack menu slots always reset to their default selections every time you go to a new area? Is there a mod that will prevent them from doing that and, instead, always present the items/abilities that you have last selected?

It's somewhat similar to the "Cursor Memory" of the Final Fantasy games and also other RPGs.

Archived