Home

Crappy Jokes Thread!!!!

GothiX

Yeah, we're getting married, me and Mary. Haven't ever been happier in my life. She's just perfect, everything about her is. Only, there's one complication: Her younger cousin, Anne. She's gorgeous, and she knows she is. Mini-skirts, thongs, revealing T-shirts, she wears it all. And especially when she's around me, she finds a lot of excuses to bend over, which is quite tempting really. However, I'm a nearly-married man, and don't want to risk that!

The night before we're getting married, Anne calls. She says she has a problem with her washing machine, and asks me to come and help fix it. Of course, helpful as I am, I drive off, and not long thereafter, arrive at her house. There, I find her walking around in only underwear. She hugs me just a bit too tight, and whispers in my ear: "You. Me. Upstairs. Now." She walks up the stairs, and halfway up, already takes off her bra. I'm standing there, shocked, for a few seconds. As the shock fades away, I'm able to think clear again, and I directly walk outside, to my car. there, I find Mary's father, who embraces me, and says he's "Happy that I resisted the temptations, and am truly a good husband for his daughter".

Moral to the story? Always keep your condoms in your car!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weak sauce! ;)

I believe obi already told that joke not too long ago....coulda been somebody else.....point is, this thread sucks :xp:

But I'll add a joke.

How did Helen Keller burn her hand?

She was trying to read the waffle iron

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Why the hell would you do that? I'd take the chance. :xp:

The joke is he keeps his condoms in his car, so he was going to his car to get them.

Fine fine, new joke

How many men does it take to open a beer?

None, the woman damn well better have it open when she brings it to you!

I got some women jokes...potentially offensive, though I don't mean anything...

These are kinda old, so you might have heard them, sry.

Why don't women go skiing?

There's no snow between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Why was Hellen Keller such a bad driver?

Because she was a woman.

a guy walks into a bar with a giraffe, they drink the night away and the giraffe passes out on the floor.....the guy starts to walk out and the bartender yells to him 'hey get back here!' so the guy walks back and asks 'what?' the bartender says ' you just cant leave that lyin there.'

the guy says 'its not a lion, its a giraffe....

get it?

....no.......i really suck at jokes......

Archived