Home

Compulsions

ET Warrior

you guys are a pack of weirdos... :(:p

I wouldnt say its really a compulsion, but if something's broke, I gotta fix it or get it fixed pronto, whether its my health, the car or the compy, doesnt matter if im up to 5am doin it :(

Also, if I start something, I gotta finish it. I am a man with very few unfinished projects.

Another thing, if someone or something is bothering me, eg. a conflict of interest or opinon at work, I want to get it resolved *quickly*. Im not a 'sit on my hands' type of person. This doesnt mean I get aggressive, moreso proactive about resolving things and getting on with work/life..

I personally dont view these as compulsions,, but even if you want to label them as such, they are positive ones IMO, and have served me quite well... :)

oh yeah, and another thing, which ET will be proud of, I have edited posts numerous times if I notice spelling mistakes, even if its days/weeks after posting them. If I notice it, I gotta change it :p

in all fairness, theres a cpl of things I could add, but I dont view fetishes in the same category as compulsions :p

mtfbwya

When I eat, I chew an equal ammount (yes, I count them) on both sides of of my mouth before I swallow it. I alphabetize everything I own. DVD's, CD's, games, etc...Also, I pull on my goate all the time...Maybe that's why it almost touches my chest.

[EDIT]Oh yeah, and no matter if it's 100 in the shade, I wear a t-shirt, or long sleeved cotton, and an over shirt. Always have. People are always "aren't you hot?" Yes. Terribly. "Then why don't you take off one of those shirts?" I can't friggin' do it. I feel weird. Naked almost.

When I was four, I had the times table memorized, butonly the even ones, odd ones made me sick when thinking about...

EVERYTHING in my life is even, not odd, whether it be the number off steps I take, to the number of times I chew, to the way I count: 2,4,6,8... NEVER 1,2,3,4,5... it really makes me sick.

Also, I am double jointed, and can bring my arm all the way around my head, to touch my left hand to my left ear, I am left handed. Also, I can put my leg over my head. Anything I organize is in alphabetical, chronilogical, or numerical order from the LEFT to the RIGHT because of my left handedness. If I get a 95% on a test, I am sad, as it is uneven, if I get a 50% I am not as sad, as it is even.

Everything in my pockets is organized by the amount I use it, front left, to back left, to front right, to back right.

I have glasses, and I have to take them off and put them on an EVEN amount in the day, I count, or I am discontent....

I am weird...

-Yoink

My compulsions usually involve games. I have to find every secret or special item. If something is a one-time use item, I never end out using it because I don't know if it can be replaced. I reload often, and then find out there is a health pack/potion nearby. In strategy games I have to make sure I have an overwhelming force.

I also have a compulsion to spam:p

In my right pocket i allways have:

*Phone

*Glasses

*...sand (Not on purpose!)

*Dust.

*Other random unwanted stuff.

*Air

In my left pocket i have:

All of the above except phone and glasses.

When i get here to lucasforums. i automatically enters the

Holowan labs

(In starwarsknights section)

And ehm...I can do like this with my fingers: \\//

Note: That's supposed to be four fingers.

I mean..

I can kind of do that \/ thing, but instead of 2 fingers, i make a V with 4 fingers..

Did anyone understand that?

:rolleyes:

Anyway, i can't figure out any more..

Except i can blast rocks with psyshic powers..

Originally posted by Piece of metal

And ehm...I can do like this with my fingers: \\//

Note: That's supposed to be four fingers.

I mean..

I can kind of do that \/ thing, but instead of 2 fingers, i make a V with 4 fingers..

You mean like this?

amok.jpg

I don't like to step on cracks.

When I get out of the shower, I have to put a towel down because I don't like to touch the floor.

I have to drink something while I'm eating, I hate to drink something and not eat.

My room has to be clean and organized so I know where the hell everything is, if I don't, it makes me frustrated.

Kain dosen't like to be touched after he gets outta the shower.

:giveup: I dunno...

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Can't everyone do that? :confused:

Though that has nothing to do with compulsions... :\

Not everyone, some people can do it more easily than others. And I think the compulsion part was, he has a habit of doing it.

I don't really have any compulsions.

I guess you could count that I cross my middle finger over my index finger and my ring finger over my pinky when I get tired during runs and want to speed up.

Or if I'm running 400s or 800s I tend to make a "claw" or gun-ish thing with my thumb, index, and middle finger..

?

Originally posted by Chase Windu

That Vulcan finger V thingy is easy but I don't think it's a compulsion thing unless you feel you have to greet somebody like that or something.

Either that or you're just a star trek nerd >.> <.<

I don't do the towel thing, but I do put socks on as soon as I am dry. I wear socks all the time, and that's not an exageration.

I always alphabetize every game I have, if they aren't like that it bugs the hell out of me.

Anything touching my upper leg bugs the hell out out of me, my brother does it all the time when I'm on the computer.'

That's all I can think of. Sometimes when riding in cars I count between the shadows or do something along the lines of that(blink every time, tap something, etc).

That's all I can think of.

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

When I get out of the shower, I have to put a towel down because I don't like to touch the floor.

*imagines Selene after a shower*

humina humina humina

im going to get killed.........

Originally posted by jebbers

*imagines Selene after a shower*

humina humina humina

im going to get killed.........

Not by Kain, sadly. Selene will have to fend for herself. Shouldn't be too hard for her though. Since she's a vampire and all...

Wait, we're not supposed to talk about Kain... >.> <.<

Archived