Home

The Official Second Revenge of the Sith Trailer Thread (Spoilers)

Nalukai

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It works, it's just the effect is subtle. Maybe you guys aren't doing it long enough to even notice? I thought it looked pretty good myself.

Here, just to prove it works, try it on this one.

dotscloser7if.jpg

[edit] there

I really, really want to see this movie. Now. 2 and a half months is way to long to wait for this movie :(

And I really hope it is PG-13, less restrictions = betterness, more darkness that we all imagined happened the first time we saw the OT and then ep 1.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Im curious IG, what would a cyclops, or a person with only functional eye do to enjoy your visual trickery.... squint with their head turned sideways perhaps ?? :p

ARRGH ! YOUR 3d IMAGES Be SUCKIN BARNACLES !!!

seacaptain.gif

mtfbwya

*GASP*

*points and falls on the floor laughing*

looks like i must get hold of the second set of clone wars cartoons to find out about this general scurrolous chappy. :D

the background in that yoda clip looks REALLY fake, like something out of a game cutscene... but i guess it is a quick scene so they didn't bother putting in much effort.

Originally posted by toms

the background in that yoda clip looks REALLY fake, like something out of a game cutscene... but i guess it is a quick scene so they didn't bother putting in much effort.

Wanna see something else?

obiwan6fk.jpg

Obi-wan? >_>

They're probably still working on stuff like that. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Of course it was accurate. He took it in its entirety from other sites. He posts things he scavanges off of real Star Wars news sites and presents them as his own. It's his game and he loves pulling people into it.

Please quit defending him, guys. It makes baby Rhett cry. :(

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/ is one of the sites that gets stolen from a lot. T'bone does as well.

Also, I posted some links to the very large Hi Def version of the trailer in the trailer thread in the Star Wars forums.

yeah i went to the falcon site and it appears that he blantantly just copied and pasted word for word the **** on his site from there... sorry for taking up for that weasel for so long ><

Originally posted by IG-64

They're probably still working on stuff like that. *shrugs*

Yeah, the final digital renders on a few of the scenes are probably not finished even yet.

Thinking about it: this trailer was probably produced a few months back too, using whatever footage looked OK enough to throw in to get the desired effect.

There were things in the Ep. II trailers that were different than the final cuts.

Then there was "The Revenge of the Jedi."

Archived