Home

Who is the strongest Jedi/Sith warrior?

I'd say Palpatine for the Sith hands down

The only reason that i didn't chose Palpatine was because Ragnos was more shrewd. Ragnos lived for a hundred years and turned his enemies against each other. Not even Palpatine could have done that.

Probably Yoda on the Jedi side...

Yeah, I thought that too, but after reading the Shatterpoint novel, I started to respect Mace Windu and his Vaapad form.

:)

Originally posted by THE MANDALORE

The only reason that i didn't chose Palpatine was because Ragnos was more shrewd. Ragnos lived for a hundred years and turned his enemies against each other. Not even Palpatine could have done that.

Palpatine took over the Galaxy without firing a single shot. Palpatine turned all his enemies against each other as well. He turned the Republic against the Jedi, and controlled both sides of the Clone Wars...

Suggestion: Perhaps using spoiler tags could be beneficial here?

Statement: Jedi is probably Yoda (maybe Luke, but only after ROTJ).

Statement: For Sith, Palpatine, for reasons already said. Supplemental: His power will doubtless be shown in the new movie.

Exasperated Query: The whole HK-47 talking is wearing alittle thin, isn't it?

Irritated statement: Yes, the hk talk is a little thin.

For the sith...

Well, probably...

DARTH MAUL!

Eh.

No, I'm with Sidious on this one.

& Yoda at light side.

At least in ep2.

In ep 4-6 i guess Luke, because hes the only jedi left.

Originally posted by Prime

Depends what you mean by powerful. I'd say Palpatine for the Sith hands down. He conquored the entire galaxy. Probably Yoda on the Jedi side...

:wstupid: Well, that was easy...and kinda obvious...

Otherwise I'd pick Anakin/Vader for both sides...

Out of the Star Wars Timeline (starting from The Mandalorian Wars to the Battle of Endor)...

...and the most powerful Sith is probably Marka Ragnos.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Marka Ragnos out of the timeline you gave (i.e. he was before the Mandalorian Wars). Anyway, I'm going to have to agree with Yoda and Palpatine.

me likes Vader, but sometimes you have to come to a realization that the pawn always follows the master's orders. thus, palpatine wins that round.

otherwise, i'd say yoda, but i'm not too sure about that. maybe Mace Windu on a really good day....

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

It's true that Palpatine was more clever than Vader, but Vader killed him in the end.

Vader sneeks up behind him and throws him in a hole while he is toying with Luke. You have to have a better rationale then that! :eek:

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

[Yoda] survived the purge, which tells you something.

It tells me (from speculation, not spoilers) that the Empire most likely assumed that he was killed, and never knew he wasn't. Why else would they overlook killing the most prominent Jedi master? They clearly don't know that he is alive post purge, and I doubt they just forgot about him.

Well from the mandolorian wars to the battle of endor id say:

Jedi: Yoda

Sith: Palpatine

But however i rekon we should extend thearguement to all time which I would say.

Jedi: Master Thon or Nomi Sunrider

Sith: Markos Ragnos

I dont know what the heck Revan is and even after racking my brains I cant think of a decent jedi/sith in the big gap between jedi civil wars and the clone wars and after.

The chosen one must be the greatest jedi ever, while the Sith'ari (according to the prophecy) must be the strongest sith lord, so if Anakin was the chosen one and Vader was the Sith'ari so we have a closed case, but there are some people who believe that Anakin is not the chosen one and so is Vader coz he(the Sith'ari) must destroy the sith( he joined them as an apprentice) then lead them to be stronger than ever(he destroyed his master) anyway he wasn’t the master of the sith, and he was defeated by Obi-wan and Luke and he was weaker than Sidious so I think that:

Sidious and Exar Kun are the strongest sith lords.

Yoda, Luke, and Revan are the strongest Jedi knights.

I am surprised that no one even considered Mace Windu. He was trained by Yoda for heaven's sake! If you have seen the Clone Wars microseries then you saw him doing some pretty cool stuff:

[Mace Windu's on Dantooine with clone troopers trying to push back separatist forces]

[Mace Windu loses his troopers to a Sand storm]

[Windu ignites lightsaber and then destroys many driods]

[During a second storm, he loses his lightsaber]

[He is surrounded by Super battle Droids]

[He fights them bare handed and wins!!!!]

:eek:

Now that's what I call action.

Archived