Home

Morality test (yup, one of those deep things)

Dagobahn Eagle

(Borrowed from the Age of Empires 3 Heaven forums)

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. I'd post this in the Senate Chambers, but I figured I wanted more people to see it.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida...

In Miami, to be exact...

There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water forming devastating waves.

You are a news photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster.

The disaster is horrific, but you are not in direct danger.

You're trying to shoot some very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power, and is ripping everything away with it.

Suddenly, you see a man in the water, and he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer.

Somehow the man looks familiar...

And suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away - forever.

You have two options.

You can try to save him or you can take the best photo of your life.

So, you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo.

A unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer):

Would you select colour film, or go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

--Dagobahn Eagle

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

You have two options.

You can try to save him or you can take the best photo of your life.

So, you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo.

A unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer):

Would you select colour film, or go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

--Dagobahn Eagle

Option 3: I try to save him...:eyeraise: What jerk made up that question?

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

GWB IS COOL! Much better then Clinton and Gore and HClinton will EVER BE! Especilly ALOT better then John Kerry.

Says someone who can't vote. (Pwn'd)

(And yes, I can't vote either. I'm being a hypocrite. So, I pwn'd myself.)

((Not trying to get into a debate, jut trying to show why I'd save him. :D))

Um. Yes. You are.

Option three, save him. GWB IS COOL! Much better then Clinton and Gore and HClinton will EVER BE! Especilly ALOT better then John Kerry.

Why is it that, it never fails, if someone mentions anything about government, religion, abortion, gays, or Iraq, someone comes in rambling "My uneducated views are better than your logic and reason! (NOT THAT I'M TRYING TO START A DEBATE AHAH!)"

This whole thing makes me mad. Be it Bush or Clinton or anyone else. I don't think any polititions are as stupid or evil as people say they are. It just shows how people's shallow political views can turn someone into an idiot, or a monster. If they were really like that they'd be no where near the white house, they'd be flipping burgers somewhere.

Originally posted by IG-64

This whole thing makes me mad. Be it Bush or Clinton or anyone else. I don't think any polititions are as stupid or evil as people say they are. It just shows how people's shallow political views can turn someone into an idiot, or a monster. If they were really like that they'd be no where near the white house, they'd be flipping burgers somewhere.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH WORKING AT A FAST FOOD JOINT FLIPPING BURGERS?!!?!?!!!? SURELY YOU'VE NEVER TRIED A BIG MAC!

Really now. Why does nearly everybody (who probably hasn't worked in the food industry) seem to think it's a tragedy just *thinking* of working at say, Burger King or McDonalds? like.....people seem to think it's better to be sucking off mom and dad than to be working there or something?

Really, it's a joke. I could just as easily have put Saddam Hussein or Reverend Phelps or Usama bin Laden or some other controversial person.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH WORKING AT A FAST FOOD JOINT FLIPPING BURGERS?!!?!?!!!? SURELY YOU'VE NEVER TRIED A BIG MAC!

Really now. Why does nearly everybody (who probably hasn't worked in the food industry) seem to think it's a tragedy just *thinking* of working at say, Burger King or McDonalds? like.....people seem to think it's better to be sucking off mom and dad than to be working there or something?

McDonald's, no offence, makes less-than-decent hamburgers. I stopped going there years ago when Jack in the Box and Taco Bell opened my eyes as to what American fast food shoppes can really deliver.

But yeah, there are plenty of stereotyped jobs out there. Take a trash truck driver. Turn up for work early, pick up peoples' trash, drive trash to junk yard, clean out truck, go home long before 12. You've got the whole day off and the wages are really high. Plus you get to keep whatever valuable people throw away (chairs, computers, etc.).

Not in the field of work myself, but when I get into working I'll definetly go for it.

And flipping burgers is a low-pay job that sounds as boring as I-don't-know-what. Besides, at the McDonald's resturants I've been to they don't flip burgers, they throw them into the microwave oven. Yum:rolleyes: .

Oh, the joy of childish innocence.

I hate to burst your bubble, but tonnes of "evil" politicians have been in power in the USA, Bush being only the last one. Case of point: Chile 1973.

Go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 when you get the money. It's a truthful, if one-sided movie on Bush's terrorist-hugging regime.

Not to say I worked at one of those of course, I worked at Pizza Hut. I can understand what it's like for those that work at BK/McD when there's a huge line of people, only it's probably more stressful, as they can't really call ahead...

:) currently temping as a custodian at a high school. easiest job ever.

plus, i'm pretty sure if you worked at McDonalds or BK future employers would take into consideration that you're able to handle stress/pressure well. that is, if you been there for more than 90 days. :)

Archived