Home

USM Released!!!

Ah, that worked. What about the Mace Crystal? I tried it in both a short saber and a regular saber and got a null grenade. It was the green crystal if that makes a difference.

Also, are the Masters supposed to have their USM sabers equipped in 650DAN? I was able to loot them, but they all have default sabers in the CS.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Mace Crystal is for the Negotiator, I made sure to state what crystals fits in to what hilt type in my crystal description.

Example

Mace crystal, Blue

: Special:

Upgrade Item, Negotiator

Practical Only for double blade Lightsabers

Crystal Color : Blue

Hope that helps

svösh

Originally posted by Achilles

Also, are the Masters supposed to have their USM sabers equipped in 650DAN? I was able to loot them, but they all have default sabers in the CS.

DO you have a save before entering the rebuilt enclave or one before triggering Kreia's entrance assuming you didn't take her with you. If you do shoot me a PM.

I took extreme pains to make those scenes work and I would hate to find out they got gimped.

I can check that when I get home, T7. I never cheked where the scripts were fired for the USM at that place but it possibly has something to do with the different options available, like for Vrook.

Achilles, was your PC LS or DS, male or female and was Kreia with you or not when you entered the enclave?

Originally posted by Darkkender

I've been noticing alot of the double sabers are missing icon files for there crystals. Was this on purpose or accident. 2 off the top of my head are the BA-122 and Brianna's double saber.

:confused: is it a particular color? or all of them (the BA-122)... I'll double-check the .rar when I get home, though I keep thinking that there was one I missed (perhaps yellow?)...

There used to be a link on the old thread that had the fix, but I'm not sure if it's included with the 3 on the very first post?... I'll check once I'm home and post it if it's not included in the first 3...

However, if there is alot of them missing... do you have conflicting models / mods... (yeah, I know.. silly question aimed towards the Compatibility Master, but I had to ask.. hehehe :p )

I have the purple BA-122 and the Aqua Brianna's is missing hers for me. No incompatibilities FYI, a incompatibility in this instance would produce a crystal icon of some sort and not the big white square of doom for an Icon. And before you ask I don't use subfolders.(I Hate them with a Passion.)

Now when did this happen Chainz.2da = Moderator & why I thought we had enough with Prime, T7, & Darth333.

Two things:

A - Are Vrook's and Nihilus' saber supposed to be upgradeable, because they aren't for me

B - In the compatability list, it says the Jedi vs Sith Armors are compatable, but for some reason it isn't working for me (I'm not sure if its that mod or USM) all the other thinks that are compatable with it work

Originally posted by JacenPrime

Two things:

A - Are Vrook's and Nihilus' saber supposed to be upgradeable, because they aren't for me

B - In the compatability list, it says the Jedi vs Sith Armors are compatable, but for some reason it isn't working for me (I'm not sure if its that mod or USM) all the other thinks that are compatable with it work

A) nope. They were left as non-upgradeable

B) That's my mistake :o

Although the .2da entries should be correct (the USM's), the .uti baseline entry of the armor(s) will need to be changed to point to the correct .2da line.. for some reason the .uti keeps reverting back to the "old days" when if the baseitems.2da skips a line number, the .uti self adjusts itself to the next available line... I can't remember which line #'s it is right off-hand but I think it's #107 & #108 (I'd double check the USM's baseitems.2da to be sure though)...

Originally posted by Darth333

I never cheked where the scripts were fired for the USM at that place but it possibly has something to do with the different options available, like for Vrook.

The script is fired from a trigger at the other side of the cort yard from the entrance, that triggers Kreia's entrance and then equipes the sabers. I tested with and without kreia and it was working, I swear I must have seen that scene close to 50 times :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darkkender

I have the purple BA-122 and the Aqua Brianna's is missing hers for me. No incompatibilities FYI, a incompatibility in this instance would produce a crystal icon of some sort and not the big white square of doom for an Icon. And before you ask I don't use subfolders.(I Hate them with a Passion.)

Do the cystals still work? It sounds to me that either the icons are missing all together or the uti is missing.

I know that the crystal icons are not missing from USM I just check them in KSE and they all have icons.

Really you "Hate subfolders", I love subfolders, I can't stand getting mods all mixed up it also helps when working on a mod to keep the files isolated, But I'm meticulous with what goes into my override.

Originally posted by JacenPrime

Aight, thanks much

EDIT: IS there only supposed to be one entry for it, because there is only one

DOH! again, my bad.. yes you are correct :)

There should only be one entry for the armor... not two... :headbump

----------------

Anyone else I can confuse today?? I'm on a role! Please take a number and wait your turn... hehehe

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Do the cystals still work? It sounds to me that either the icons are missing all together or the uti is missing.

I know that the crystal icons are not missing from USM I just check them in KSE and they all have icons.

Really you "Hate subfolders", I love subfolders, I can't stand getting mods all mixed up it also helps when working on a mod to keep the files isolated, But I'm meticulous with what goes into my override.

It's the icon files that seem to be missing. Everything else works fine. I just "Hate" subfolders in my overide. Anytime I create a mod it has it's own directory with dozens of other subdirectories for files in various states. I'm meticulous as well, Hence every mod I build has about 3 copies on different drives. That way I have backups and other variants to make sure they work. Then I use KMM to throw them in overide.

Hey, can someone explain to me how it works? I installed it just like the mod said, but so far I've got Kreia with no saber, met Darth Sion and seen the flashback with Sion and Nihilus and haven't seen a custom yet. But I can't figure out what I've done wrong because it works for everyone else. Am I just not far enough yet?

Oh, a folder! So I'm going on a guess and say put them in the main folder. Does this mean I need to restart?

Well if you want Kreia' saber you do. Or you could just keep going and get it through cheats or KSE.

Archived