Home

Bastila [spoiler]

JediWatchman

I was on Citadel Station I think. It was towards the end of the game. I think it was the last time I went to Citadel, right before I went to Malachor V. Someone told me that Admiral Onasi wanted to see me. He told me about how he used to serve with Revan in the war. When I left, I saw Bastila talking to him. Didn't Bastila die in KOTOR? I'm almost positive I killed her on the Star Forge.

^^^

WHY ONE EARTH WOULD YOU KILL BASTILA, LET ALONE PLAY A LIGHT SIDE GAME!?!

Anyhow, Obisidian was a bit lazy. In addition to the cut content, they decided not to bother with stuff like that, since it would mean more work. So, in short, it doesn't really matter if you killed Bastila on the Star Forge in K1; she's alive in TSL no matter what path you choose.

So do you mean I didn't have to kill Bastila? After I showed her the true power of the Jedi and the light side of the force, she begged me to kill her. I told her she could be saved and that I loved her, but she called me a fool and started fighting me again. That's when I had to kill her. I tried to bring her back to the light, but in the long run I guess it's good that I killed her. It was love that caused the fall of Anakin Skywalker.

Worked for me:D

I guess it was because she knew that I don't hate "spoiled little jedi princesses"

:D

I guess I was just more convincing,

Did you ever upgrade your Persuade skill, Charisma attribute, Empathy feats, and Dominate mind power, they all make a huge difference in those situations,

you can spend points on non combat skills and still fight well.

Yup Lightside Revan always gets the spoiled jedi princess for keeps whenever I play:D

Originally posted by JediWatchman

So do you mean I didn't have to kill Bastila? {snip}

It's possible to avoid killing Bastila without a high persuade skill. Check gamebanshee.com - they have a great strategy for how to redeem Bastila.

Of course, I always become the Dark Lord again and take her as my apprentice. I just love it when people call me "master". :D

Oh, try completing the Bastila sidquest a well-known way (have them kiss) and don't speak to Bastila again. When you speak to her on the Rakatan temple, she'll have some great lines.

Originally posted by JediWatchman

I was on Citadel Station I think. It was towards the end of the game. I think it was the last time I went to Citadel, right before I went to Malachor V. Someone told me that Admiral Onasi wanted to see me. He told me about how he used to serve with Revan in the war. When I left, I saw Bastila talking to him. Didn't Bastila die in KOTOR? I'm almost positive I killed her on the Star Forge.

This happens if on Peragus if you told Atton that Revan was male and saved the Republic. You don't see Bastila if you say Revan was female.

I believe different this also happen if Revan went dark.

^^^

The female part is true, however if you say that Revan is DS male,

You can see her on Korriban, on a holocron in Master Uthar's former room. If Revan is LS, it gets destroyed when you blow up the door.

I don't know about DSF, haven't tried it yet.

I never killed Bastila in KOTOR 1. I always acted like a cold, truthful Jedi Master. She acted like a spoiled brat, but I forgave her. The only 2 times I really argued with her are:

1. When I doubted the decision of the Jedi Counsil and

2. When I found out that I was Revan, I told her that she wasn't better than the Sith.

Oh, try completing the Bastila sidquest a well-known way (have them kiss) and don't speak to Bastila again. When you speak to her on the Rakatan temple, she'll have some great lines.

:eek: You can do that?! HA HA HA :rofl: COOL!!!:cool: Man, I'm going to complete the game the fifth time if I have to, I just have to see that.:D;)

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

:eek: You can do that?! HA HA HA :rofl: COOL!!!:cool: Man, I'm going to complete the game the fifth time if I have to, I just have to see that.:D;)

There's no need to play the whole game again. Download the romance mod, get Bastila in your party, talk to her until the sidequest is mostly finished, warp to the Ebon Hawk (where she and your character kiss) then warp to "unk_m444ac" where you'll see Bastila on the Dark Side. She'll have some great dialogue...

Originally posted by Hai Wan

There is no death

There is only the Force :D

Meh... you have issues :p

There's no need to play the whole game again. Download the romance mod, get Bastila in your party, talk to her until the sidequest is mostly finished, warp to the Ebon Hawk (where she and your character kiss) then warp to "unk_m444ac" where you'll see Bastila on the Dark Side. She'll have some great dialogue...

Is it REAL dialogue? (E.g. has sounds and everything) Or is it just some cheap phony immitations? :(

Oh, and if its REAL can you give me a dl linky? :D

Archived