Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

some nice work in here :)

I dont need a hand making a sig, but I would like to know how you turn your sig into an hyperlink like quite a few people have. I cant figure out the vbcode mish-mash for it...

I would like to make my bottom sig in aurebesh(the star wars alphabet :p) into an active link to the LFN EU form.

would anyone here be kind enough to explain the vbcode for it :)

thanks in advance :)

mtfbwya

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that case... yes. :D

But your sig pic here... could use a 50 pixel height adjustment, that 120 height maximum is for all your sig images total in your sig, that includes that 20 pixel SO banner. A great example is Darth Moeller's sig above. ;)

*Flees thread in fear of getting pelted with rotten fruit*

[Animation warning]EDIT:: New Siggeh! Fuu.. my least favorite character from SC-

8719205011.gif

It's up to size too :)

Nope it isn't... like Darth Moeller states below. ;) -RH

Yeah, been watching ever since it first aired.. been hooked :) Jin and Mugen are my favorites. Don't like Fuu that much.. too much of a pansy.. even though she can beat me in an eating contest anyday... Jin is so awesome, he just is calm the first minute, then it's pure ownage the second.. :)

Anyway, back on topic. I'll be remaking another Jin sig.. and i'll edit it down to the right pixels.. (*cough* Redhawke *cough*) Even though his KOTOR mods are top notch.. his dodging skills are inferior to my.. lemon throwing skills!

*Throws a few rotten lemons at Redhawke all 'Matrix' like.*

Does Beatrix Kiddo Samurai Sword routine and all the lemons fall to the ground in fourths! :xp: -RH

Actually, your sig still is breaking rules. You are only allowed a total of 500x120, with all your images. Though you're barely breaking that, I don't think it's that big a deal. But, there is also a filesize restriction, 80kb, and yours is far over that. Sorry :(

Uh, Grandmaster, I can make a animated .gif with both Knightley and Portman. Want that or the boring single-frame .jpg?

If you could manage to do that for me it would be awesome! Thanks very much for the offer :drool1: Anything like that would be brilliant!!!

Archived