Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe slow the changing down a bit. We have members that suffer from epilepsy....

thank you sithy :)

Some sigs in the past at JKforums were always very difficult to look at. I'd say a good guid3 is avoiding stark colour changes that are greater than 1hz(1 repetition per second). Anything quicker and it basically creates a 'strobe' effect which can strigger seizures.

btw, awesome siggy sithy, you talkin to me?? :p

Ive gone retro and have changed to a B-52's sig, I love their old stuff, not so much the new stuff :(

mtfbwya

Maybe slow the changing down a bit. We have members that suffer from epilepsy, and I'd prefer not having to excercise my powers to remove crap from people's signatures and avatar field.

hehe. When I made it I was joking around.I didn't think it would be used, forgot about sigs...

Anywho,

Kamir Sarin, try this one. (5 second delay)

multi_mau_slowerl.gif

Edit: Oh, and I changed his eyes back to normal for you. (thanks for the .psd file ChAiNz)

blue_mauleyes2.jpg

Edit: Oh, and I changed his eyes back to normal for you. (thanks for the .psd file ChAiNz)

blue_mauleyes2.jpg

My pleasure man :)

I posted the Master for just such occasions. I figured if I couldn't get to it in time.. you, Mono, Moeller or the other guys could/would come to the rescue ;)

For your animated .gif (depending on how much time you want to invest).. I shaded in the black portions of "blue" Maul's tatoo. Whenever I did an HSL adjustment.. the black would get grainy, so I had to manually go in and rework the pigment to black(ish). I just wised I had saved the tatoos' Layer Mask in the Master.. doh! :fist:

It's pretty easy to seperate with a pen tool.. or just use Photoshop's "Color Match" function to fix that problem...again, depending on how much time you want to invest in it ;) hehehe..

hehe. When I made it I was joking around.I didn't think it would be used, forgot about sigs...

Anywho,

Kamir Sarin, try this one. (5 second delay)

That seems too slow, but I'll take it. A 2.50 second delay would seem perfect, or a 3 second delay. Is there a free praogram that I can make .gifs with, so I could do this myself? I feel like I've been asking for too much.

That seems too slow, but I'll take it. A 2.50 second delay would seem perfect, or a 3 second delay.

Here is one with a 2.5 second delay.

multi_mau_slowerbutnotasslow.gif

Is there a free praogram that I can make .gifs with, so I could do this myself?

Why, yes. Yes there is.

I feel like I've been asking for too much.

No worries. We are always happy to help!

For your animated .gif (depending on how much time you want to invest).. I shaded in the black portions of "blue" Maul's tatoo. Whenever I did an HSL adjustment.. the black would get grainy, so I had to manually go in and rework the pigment to black(ish). I just wised I had saved the tatoos' Layer Mask in the Master.. doh!

Yea, I see what you mean. I might go back and fix that. It all depends on if Barns and Noble calls to tell me my order is in. hehe I ordered the complete series of Babylon 5, so if it comes in, I'll be pretty much occupied for the weekend.

EDIT:

Is there any way I can get a siggy to match this avatar:

inu3.gif

I don't really care what it looks like, save that it has the main character Inuyasha (This guy) in it.

Thanks!

How about this?

Inuyashasig.jpg

seal.jpg

Could someone please use their almighty powers to turn the glow on this image from green to a dark blue, and create a signature using it, preferably with my name on it in the same colour writing? I would appreciate it.

EDIT: And I would like to be able to use the altered pic as an avatar, as well.

seal.jpg

Could someone please use their almighty powers to turn the glow on this image from green to a dark blue, and create a signature using it, preferably with my name on it in the same colour writing? I would appreciate it.

EDIT: And I would like to be able to use the altered pic as an avatar, as well.

I embellished a little and took some "creative freedom".. but the Master file can undo alot of it ;)

I saved it in .png format to preserve the quality.. but a high quality .jpg didn't look any worse for wear if you wish to re-save the Master into an alternate format.

This time I included the vector Mask ;) hehehe...

You can also change the color of the glow. I inserted it as a seperate layer for ease of change... that and I wasn't too sure "how" blue you wanted it.

Image:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/Kotor/The_Doctor.png

Master:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/Kotor/The_Doctor.psd

I don't do signatures (mainly because I have them disabled in my LF view).. but anyone can take the Master and easily incorporate it into one. I'd advise disabling the "button" effect for the sig though unless you just want it to look like that. Just kill the filters on the Background Button Layer :)

I embellished a little and took some "creative freedom".. but the Master file can undo alot of it ;)

I saved it in .png format to preserve the quality.. but a high quality .jpg didn't look any worse for wear if you wish to re-save the Master into an alternate format.

This time I included the vector Mask ;) hehehe...

You can also change the color of the glow. I inserted it as a seperate layer for ease of change... that and I wasn't too sure "how" blue you wanted it.

Image:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/Kotor/The_Doctor.png

Master:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/Kotor/The_Doctor.psd

I don't do signatures (mainly because I have them disabled in my LF view).. but anyone can take the Master and easily incorporate it into one. I'd advise disabling the "button" effect for the sig though unless you just want it to look like that. Just kill the filters on the Background Button Layer :)

I can only see one layer. I'm using CS2. How would I undo the bottun effect?

Archived