Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Commander wants another sig for the time being. But this time it has nothing to do with Star Wars (OMG) this time it's about the Edmonton Oilers! Best team evar! IMO.

So, I'd like my sig, if possible to have my username (Commmander Obi-Wan) with a blue backround. Sorta light blue. With the Some Oilers players like Chris Pronger, and Ryan Smyth on it.

Thanx!

Will this do? i'm not to sure about the writing styles, so give me some feedback if you want it changed...

obisig7in.jpg

at leats ya know im doing something...

EDIT

i've just realised that looks terrible. scrap that one.

Heu, I was wondering if someone with photoshop skillz could do me a favor. I might be using it in a sig, but am using it as a wallie at the moment.

Its the cover of the white stripes most recent album, and whilst I dont like the album as much as previous ones, the cover is pretty cool, and a great pic of jack & meg.

Basically, all I need done is someone to get rid of that microphone at the top of the pic, and if you ccould touch up the red patterning undeneath it to match the rest so it doesnt look like theres a black rectangular hole there !!

if anyone feels up to it, it would be much appreciated. Free twilek girls offered :)

heres the pic

http://www.myimgs.com/data/Astrotoy7/White_Stripes.jpg

mtfbwya

Done. Added a bit of a large 'flare' effect on the red.Hope you like it. I've got skillz, so I added a bit of a dreamy blur to it, to add more dramatic emphasis.

EDIT:: Okay, fixed. Hope you like it. I touched up the smudges too, they seemed to be running with the guy's hat.

12422202810.jpg

I was wondering if anyone who is good at making Sigs, could you make a Sig with the Text, Jedi Forces - Shadows Of War. In the middle of the Sig I want a small Lightsaber Hilt (Adept Hilt from Jedi Academy). And in the bottom right hand corner, I want my name. The background I want dark blue, while the writing is a lighter blue. If anyone can do this, I would be really grateful.

chikaraprowrestling8jb.png

Can somebody please edit this within the guidlines, i want it to be of good quality, but still of good size. t-i-a.

EDIT: forgot to mention this was for my avatar. that's not to say you guys are stupid, i mean you can see that it's well within the rules for sigs. but still, you know...

[Rain on Parade Mode]

That is perfect, thanks very much.

Actually Pottsie that pic that Xbx_Inthusiast made is too tall...

12601190192.jpg

It needs to be cut down by 30 pixels... as it is 150 pixels tall right now. Remember 500X120 and 80kb max. :p

[/Rain on Parade Mode]

Archived