Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here I am again, requesting yet another Sig. I would like the Sig split into two halves, but in the same picture. On the left I want Revan (Who is the man in the picture below) dressed in a Dark Jedi Master Robe:

revm_08.gif

On the other side, I want the Jedi Exile (Who is the woman in the picture below) dressed in a Grey Jedi Robe or whatever it is called:

exf_05.gif

On the bottom of each picture, for Revan, I want Diego Varen in Red coloured font and on the other picture at the bottom, I want Sera Tana in Blue coloured font. On top of the pictures, which can go across both pictures, I want the quote "Once Jedi, Now Heroes" in green.

If anyone can do this for me (I know it sounds hard and I want to get it the maximum Sig size), I would be very grateful and I'll give you credit.

PS. Oh I almost forgot, both my Revan and Exile are fully LS, so no dark side.

Hiya everybody, can somebody please make a sig out of this pic?

naska_jsrf.jpg

Can you make the words in the sig that says who made it disappear and the japanese letters beneath JSRF too? thank you. (Can you pleaz tell me how to put it as a sig when its done? thnxz again)

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, i'll see what I can do.

EDIT:: Niner, your sig is done. Hope you like it, it's a new style I tried.

17317421512.jpg

Unfortunately,it came out a bit blurry. I tried to mess with it but I couldn't get it to work.

You don't suppose you could find that again, could you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived