Home

G4TV brings back Leo and Call For Help!

Zappa_0

I was turning the channels this morning and came upon g4tv and it was Leo Leporte! G4tv did a smart thing to bring back loved Leo and Call For Help. I then did some research on g4tv site afterwords and found out today was the preimere of the Call For Help show, which is all new. It comes on 11am EST on G4TV if you people wanna watch this great tech show again!

http://www.g4tv.com/callforhelp/index.html

http://www.callforhelptv.com/

Somebody that called in on call for help acked about megan, and said she had twins that both weighed in 7 pounds a peice. And yea I would love to see ole pat back. G4 has really made the channel crap, especially The Screen Savers aka Attack of the Show.

I want G4 :'(

That just may be the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Maybe you never watched TechTV or something, but TechTV, in my opinion, was mostly quality programming. Shows like ScreenSavers was actually something I'd look forward to watching.

I loved it.

Anyways, I'm glad Leo is back. Like said earlier in this thread, we definitely need Patrick back. He was awesome.

That just may be the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Maybe you never watched TechTV or something, but TechTV, in my opinion, was mostly quality programming. Shows like ScreenSavers was actually something I'd look forward to watching.

I loved it.

Anyways, I'm glad Leo is back. Like said earlier in this thread, we definitely need Patrick back. He was awesome.

Only way he'll come back is if they move back to San Francisco. He didn't move to LA with the new set because he wanted to stay with his wife and kids.

I want G4 :'(

...Why?

A few shows never to watch again:

Cheat- Worst jokes and/or comments ever made...ever, and its a show about CHEAT CODES FOR GAMES. Time filler show. FAIL

Players- Popular people playing video games. Buy these games now! I look pretty! FAIL

Cinematech - Buy this game! FAIL

Filter - Not amusing/good in any way. Time filler show pretty much. FAIL

The list goes on.

G4 = FAIL

Archived