Home

New Movies

Aash Li

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm very much looking forward to "A History of Violence" with Viggo Mortensen as the lead. according to the reviews, that one could get a couple of Oscars.

and sometime this week i'll be checking out "Corpse Bride" and i'll probably go see "Serenity" on Sunday. its definately shaping up to be a great week for movies. :D

^^^

A History of Violence cought me off guard. I hadn't heard anything about it; it does look very good. I'm looking forward to seeing Viggo Mortensen in action there.

Lord of War looked interesting. No "good", per say, but certainly an action-thriller. Nicholas Cage always stirs things up.

I've had my eye on History of Violence for a while, but since they just now started advertising it, I can see why so many are shocked to hear about it. Can't wait to finally see it.

Took my kids to see Corpse Bride on Saturday. Aside from a scene with some gratuitous Danny Elfman in the first third of the film, I really enjoyed it.

I just hope they keep Johnny spartan as the mysterious non-racial guy, maybe even not give credit to whoever plays him

and as a working actor one would want this... why?

I've been looking forward to MirrorMask for a couple of years now, my expectations for it are... rather high. Other than that there is not much else worthwhile. Well... Lion, Witch and Wardrobe but that's mainly because Tilda Swinton plays the Witch! [btw Tilda S = woman of dreams]

Another movie I've been looking forward to is Tsui Hark's latest fling - Seven Swords, starring among others Donnie Yen and another Donnie Yen action piece that looks like something extra - S.P.L it looks... fantastic!

...ok I'll throw in the Pirates of the Carribean sequels for good measure and because Johnny, Keira and Orlando make a good combo.

The only things on the movie agenda for me are Serenity, which I'll see next week. I'll be going in with about 3 sentences of knowledge and experience I have gleaned about Firefly, that ET shared with me :)

Im also hoping 'The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe' isnt made into a pukefest by Disney :(

*hugs Narnia books to protect them from Mickey Mouse*

mtfbwya

lols. Well, considering that Narnia is a childrens series, there probly isnt much damage the hacks at disney can do to it (I say probly because they have a pretty bad track record). :p

Domino looks awesome, saw the trailer last night. Kiera Knightly is so hot. hehe.

1 more day till Serenity!! :D

Archived