Home

What strategy did you use to kill Malak?

The Doctor

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this were Galaxies, my mon cal would run around naked taking potshots at nearby objects. But hiss to that game now. In Kotor, all the times i've beaten Malak, i run around ballistically using my lightsaber to destroy the tanks and try to get malak snagged on the corners or one of the tanks. :)

Well, shouldn't you be pistoling in those nice dancer outfits? :3

Anyhow, Beating him with no force would be harder. His multiple revive is a pain to deal with, stock up on health and nades.

Otherwise he is easy meat when you choose to destroy those "jedi-in-a-bottle" or redeem them if you are wasteful enough to get the anti-droid abilities. I prefer using a bit of DS powers even if you are LS, as the reward is great when it comes to draining up the "bottled Jedis" Too bad you don't hear them beg and scream while doing it, or it would be lovely.

what i did was i ran like hellll, and along the way i started destroying the tanks with the jedi in side them i used force shock. and u know he gets weaker once u start hitting him so he has 2 get the force of the jedi but before he knows it there are no more tanks left, so then u can destory, don't worry i had trouble too i beg my brother 2 help me

i use a regenrative implant it only regenerates 2 hit points but i also use the most powerful lightsaber i can get twin blade but i got up feats to stop the missing and allways change my attacks never use the same attack twice because he learns how to miss the attacks that seems to work i find with the implant i dont really need the use of med pacs but it costs alot 85,000 credits so if you got that much credits id get one

The first time around I had two uber sabers, so what I did was I beat the sh!t out of him until he went and healed, then I used a lifesupport pack or 2, put on some stims, got my force valor up, and threw a thermal detonator before force jumping on him and power attacking to death, I had to beat him like 28 times

I used the "go kill all the Jedi prisoners and then just stand there and slash and force powers" method. Great way to get yourself killed if you haven't *coughusedinvulnerabilitycough*

The first time I played KotOR, I just hacked with a dbl-saber Master Flurry; I didn't even use Destroy Droid on the prisoners! Yeah, he healed himself six times and I still won. No stims, no defensive or offensive force powers. :)

same as above! he really isnt that hard, but you really must have heal life. or some form of health increasing device:) since my first outing on KOTOR, master flurry has become my choice of attack against anything.

the first time thru- about 50 med packs and alot of patience.

The second time thru- lightsabre with 40 damage points, eschani sheilds/mandelorian battle armour, and destroying the regenerators before Malak could get to them (removed my armour and threw my lightsabre at them when Malak is running to them). One of these days I may use force powers to defeat MalaK. I can't remember if I used the robes from the 'star forge' replicator or not.

First time I fought him - a lot of Medpacs, Hyper Adrenal Strength/Stamina/Alacrity/etc. and of course destroyed the Jedi containers with Force Storm (Lightning Level 3, but you know this).

Second and any other time I fought him - the invulnerability cheat.

Archived