Home

Weather freakiness!!

RC-1162

First one looks like a scene from Independance Day, second one looks like a tornado forming, the other two look like they are from the aforementioned movie as well.

But they are all really pretty. :)

And why do people post crap like: "Oh thats older than time!" or "Thats so last year!" Who cares how old the pic is? Not everyone on the internet has seen every pic that gets turned into a meme... :p

13A-04-14-03-Cloud-ship-over-mountain.jpg

13A-5-22-03-denning-cloudship6.jpg

These pictures show cloudships or starships disguised as clouds in the daytime sky. The Pleiadian Star Fleet and other starfleet ships that are here around Planet Earth at this time use technologies to prevent them from being seen at times in third dimension. They have the ability to change the color of the "skin" of the starship to match the color of the sky or to collect water molecules in the air surrounding the ship, which then form a cloud to conceal the ship, thus cloudships. Cloudships can be seen almost daily anywhere in the daytime sky, but are usually thought to be clouds by the casual and unenlightened observer.

"It was Jan. 19th, 2003. I first saw it at about 7:30am when I was driving and it was first taking shape over the mountain. I noticed it wasnt moving at all, as the other clouds in the sky were passing it by. Later that day I drove to the other side of the island. It was visible and in the same place all day long as i drove. The shaped changed a little bit as the day went on, becoming more and more clear and as the sun began to go down the light reflection on it was breathtaking. The photos were taken throughout the day at different stages."

Edit: Searched a little more on these...

Dude, i never thougt a search on google for "weird weather" would make me interested in such things as "cloudships".

Archived