Home

What level did you reach by the end of KOTOR 2?

vader815

What level did you reach by the end of KOTOR 2?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What level did you reach by the end of KOTOR 2?

• 20-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-28
    • 31+

my first run through, I only reached something like 23 or 24. After many times through the game I finally reached Level 30 shortly before reaching the end...a typical [sloppy] game usually puts me at 28 or 29 at the end.

incidentally, i cheated once, and it completely ruined the game for me for a couple months.

As someone that has played TSL over a dozen times, I have a real hard time believing anyone that says that they got higher than level 27-28 without using cheats, mods, or exploits. There is a finite amount of XP in a standard game and that finite amount of XP is exhausted somewhere in the mid 20's.

Even with Kreia's mentor feat, you can't justify a 250,000+ XP variance. Let's keep it real people :rolleyes:

On my second time through playing LS I attempted to kill every baddie and gobble up every XP I could find with a decent walkthrough in hand and the best I could get was just short of level 28. Even granted that there are some DS-related XP I missed out on since I was playing with LS mastery, it has to be a stretch just to get to level 29 without using cheats, mods, or some recurring XP exploit.

As someone that has played TSL over a dozen times, I have a real hard time believing anyone that says that they got higher than level 27-28 without using cheats, mods, or exploits. There is a finite amount of XP in a standard game and that finite amount of XP is exhausted somewhere in the mid 20's.

Even with Kreia's mentor feat, you can't justify a 250,000+ XP variance. Let's keep it real people :rolleyes:

I always reach level 29...i even got to level 30 once without using any cheats. And i give you my word on that. It's also true that i always visit the game's planets in the same order: Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, Onderon, Korriban. Perhaps it has something to do with that, though i'm not sure how that would be possible. Every time i play, i gain levels at the same places (perhaps it's time for a change :D). So, by the end of each planet i'm always at the same level as i was in my previous playthrough:

End of Peragus: Level 6

End of Telos: Level 11

End of Dantooine: Level 14

End of NS: Level 19

End of Dxun (right before you travel to Onderon for the first time): Level 22

End of Onderon: Level 24

End of Korriban: Level 26

Right before Malacor: Level 28

Before the fight with Darth Traya: Level 29 (managed to get to level 30 once).

I played in the same order enough times that i think it's safe to say that these numbers are 100% accurate.

But those who say that you can reach Level 34 or more without cheats is really BS talk.

Just played TSL for the 1st time. I kept Kreia in my party for almost the entire time (for the mentor bonus to XP she provides) and I made it to Level 28. I took the time to try and do every quest I could, used my PC's demolition, security, and repair skills when opportunities to do so presented themselves and generally tried to take advantage of every XP opportunity that I could discover.

Archived