Home

Captain Jack is Back

Katarn07

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*groan* :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen this trailer in theaters yet? The movie comes out in June, I think. Or July: sometime in mid-summer.

July 7. I don't care when it comes out in theaters; with the internet you don't have to go see some movie you don't care to really see just to see coming attractions.

Oh no! Orlando is in it! :(

Yay! Commodore Norrington is in it! :)

Hmmm. The plot summary about jack owing a "Blood debt" sounds spookily similar/identical to the first. Hopefully they will be at least a bit creative and original.

chow yun fat

Cool! He was the coolest guy in the world ever, what happened to him, he hasn't been in much recently has he? Nothing remotely good since The Corruptor.

Actually, the Matrix was written as two movies originally. They split The Matrix Reloaded up into Reloaded and Revolutions because they thought Reloaded + Revolutions in one movie was too much content.

That explains why I always thought that if they merged the two together and cut out all the crap they might just about have a decent movie. I must be psychic!! ;)

Oh no! Orlando is in it! :(

Yay! Commodore Norrington is in it! :)

Hmmm. The plot summary about jack owing a "Blood debt" sounds spookily similar/identical to the first. Hopefully they will be at least a bit creative and original.

It's not a blood debt... Capt. Jack owes Davy Jones his soul (at least that's what the trailer says)

Yeah, Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman and another army of Undead and some voodoo type natives all in one movie. It's different enough from the original so the story I'm not too concerned with, it's them trying to overdo it to make it as 'good' as the original but really making it bad.

And I don't have a problem with Orlando, it's Keira I don't like.

piratespre19.jpg

As I said, she's a stick. You find her to be hot? Ok. Myself? Hell no. The fact guys find that appealing is why so many girls I know feel they have to starve themselves to death to 'look good' (when in fact, I find skinny girls that thin appauling).

I recall a poll at EB as to who was better looking. Keira or Natalie. For me that's a no brainer. Not only does Natalie have a better body, she's got a prettier face and doesn't come off like a bitch like Keira seems to with me. I dunno.

Nobody said that you have to be as thin as keira to be pretty...hell, she'd probably be more attractive if she put on a few pounds...doesn't mean she isn't smokin' hot though.

Indeed. Infact she's put on more mass since that picture, and is indeed much hotter.

Plus I'm not sure where you figured she's a bitch, she's been rather nice from what I've seen.

But anyway, that's really not what this thread's about so let's get back on topic.

Plus I'm not sure where you figured she's a bitch, she's been rather nice from what I've seen.

It's the look she gives off. I'm not saying she's a bitch, the way she looks gives me that vibe. And ok, we're in agreement about the skininess now.

And back on topic, does anyone know if these next two movies are gonna be linked to one another like ESB/ RotJ or Matrix Reloaded/ Matrix Revolutions and as rumored, Batman 2/ Batman 3? I heard they're filming them together a while ago but I could be wrong on that. And if I'm not, I suppose that doesn't mean they'd have to be linked to one another by plot, it could just save time and money.

Archived