Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like guys who look like guys and girls and girls who look like girls not manfrogs who look amphibians

I lol'd.

Jmac, let's patch up our differences. For real, I actually think your cruilty can be quite funny when it's not generally demeaning and would make someone like me cry.

Aww, this brought a tear to my eye. I'm glad that you two are friends again :)

the m@rs thing was really a collective effort and i thought it really highlighted the power of the human spirit

Damn straight.

... No warning? What did I provoke?

I think Ave still has me on her ignore list too.

What you really have to watch out for is Jaymack. If you make him angry, he will use his puppet slaves to make you cry. No joke.

_EW_

I think Ave still has me on her ignore list too.

What you really have to watch out for is Jaymack. If you make him angry, he will use his puppet slaves to make you cry. No joke.

_EW_

Well, that makes me not care anymore. Though, I doubt I'd offend Jmac on purpose. I don't feel like crying, lol.

Besides, if there's anyone's taste in guys we should be worried in, it's Zelda's...sorry hun.

Oh why thank you Avery

Yeah, but seriously, that's not my taste in men. I just think he's.....interesting to look at. Make up I could handle, but if he's to the point he's prettier than me, no. If I wanted to date a guy like Bill, then I'd date a girl :/

Although, jmac is still on my ignore list. he's not leaving anytime soon.

Oh why thank you Avery

Yeah, but seriously, that's not my taste in men. I just think he's.....interesting to look at. Make up I could handle, but if he's to the point he's prettier than me, no. If I wanted to date a guy like Bill, then I'd date a girl :/

Although, jmac is still on my ignore list. he's not leaving anytime soon.

It's because we're concerned. My church told me that if your a lesbian, you will burn in hell forever. And I want you to hang out with me in heaven.

It's because we're concerned. My church told me that if your a lesbian, you will burn in hell forever. And I want you to hang out with me in heaven.

I don't follow the churches. Yay agnostic.

If I'm going to hell, then it's not because I'm pansexual :)

uh are you actually taking that horsecrap seriously

No. My church sent out a newsletter saying how that Katy Perry chick is spreading lesbianism to the masses with that I Kissed a Girl song, and if you ever kiss a member of the same sex you'll go to hell. It's probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. I would scan it, but I lent it to my cousin.

No. My church sent out a newsletter saying how that Katy Perry chick is spreading lesbianism to the masses with that I Kissed a Girl song, and if you ever kiss a member of the same sex you'll go to hell. It's probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. I would scan it, but I lent it to my cousin.

oh lol.

sorry, but that is funny sh*t.

I've given my mom hugs and kisses before, so am i going to burn in hell?

Oh, if you get it back, will you scan it for us?

Sounds like something I want to save to my hard drive and use for a prank.

Please? And Zelda, will you quote this so Ave will see it?

_EW_

Hail, members of RD! I, Litofsky, would like to formally introduce myself to members of said Domain. I've been looking through the few latest topics for the past few hours, and I must say: you people are crazy.

I like this kind of crazy.

what exactly does the sound of rape sound like?

The sound of rape sounds like minuscule mammals mating in a malevolent manner.

...Actually, it sounds like carrots. o_Q

Archived