Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

My name is Dath, i have been proclaimed the Pharaoh God aswell as the true face of the internet, i am the one true ruler of the swamp and have destroyed more n00bs and trolls than anyone else around here

i have a gaia account, i dont have to explain my reasons for that, and i love kittens, little balls of fluff they are, so damn adorable

My name is El Sitherino. I enjoy long walks on the beach and discussing the intricate workings of Star Wars. I am fascinated by martial arts and as a practitioner of Jeet Kun Do and various other applications of MMA, including my own style that I am perfecting based upon the principles of Jeet Kun Do. I'm 6' 5" and currently weight around 170 pounds.

I am attending college with my mind set on Psychology. I enjoy the many wondrous aspects of the human mind and condition and in my quest for knowledge I find this to be the quintessential point for me to begin my deeper study of my humanity.

I have been engaged for a few months now to a beautiful woman whom I owe a lot to and have the blessed fortune of having saved from a horrible situation and life. Having succeeded in finding my princess to rescue, I will be soon a wedded man who will hopefully one day have children that I may pass my knowledge on to, and will hopefully be surpassed by.

As well my hobbies and interests aside from the obvious include smoking a plant known as Cannabis and I enjoy all forms of art, however movies and music are a standout medium. The works of Toulouse Lautrec are among my favorite and I will hopefully find myself in France one day to see a piece from the original collection in front of me.

As a fan of comedy, my personality forces me to post and speak with a light-hearted nature with the pursuit of making another laugh or simply feel well-hearted afterward.

PS: This is Sherman, he's a classy Rancor.

ClassyRancor.jpg.134fa8ce25befc8930aa0f1e6b621fca.jpg

ClassyRancorDraw.jpg.329d6b94f7e68a5c06b5f491413b7128.jpg

Archived