Home

Do you want the "True Sith" to play a part in the next game?

RobQel-Droma

What role will they play in KOTOR III?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What role will they play in KOTOR III?

• They will play a major part, and be an enemy
    • They will only be mentioned, nothing more
    • The PC will come across their cities and temples/ruins, but not as a species
    • I don't really care either way

Well if the True Sith is not the main antagonist of the story, then who would it be? That wouldn't give it the Star Wars feel, uncool.

I know there is the original Sith species, and then there is those who follow the "true Sith ideal" as Kreia calls it. Which one are we talking about, or are they the same?

Yeah, I really can't see Obsidian putting in the whole thing about the True Sith and then for the next game say 'ah, yeah, the True Sith...they're around somewhere but you won't have anything to do with them'.

I'm betting they will have a rather large role in the next game.

They won't appear. Instead, your character, offspring of a threesome between Bastila/Carth/Exile will fight their caretakers, who will appear to be Darth Vader clones. They will be ruled by an Evil Emperor Palatine, and your apprentice, the black daughter of Atris and the Exile will sacrifice herself to kill him.

Seriously, they will play a major part.

They will be the enemy in kotor 3, otherwise all the information Kreia gave in TSL was pointless. Plus where have Revan and the exile gone, are we just to ignore what they are doing and fight another battle. I don't think so. The only reason i can see for them not being the main enemy is if OE or whoever develops it, wants to prolong the series and save the true sith for last, and just give us some other enemy in the meantime. Which i seriously hope doesn't happen

They will be the enemy in kotor 3, otherwise all the information Kreia gave in TSL was pointless. Plus where have Revan and the exile gone, are we just to ignore what they are doing and fight another battle. I don't think so. The only reason i can see for them not being the main enemy is if OE or whoever develops it, wants to prolong the series and save the true sith for last, and just give us some other enemy in the meantime. Which i seriously hope doesn't happen

Ditto.

They have to be in now, otherwise it would mess with the continuity of the story.

And I for one would be happy to have them in the game. I assume they would have to be soldiers left over from the Great Hyperspace War. Anyone have any other theories?

I hope they don't appear, as well as revan, or too much of any other things of other kotor games, kotor tsl was good, right beacause there were no bugs, about Revan were like that, but he is like this, or something like that. I would like maybe one planet you confront them, just to see what are they like, but not anything more.

Honestly, I want the True Sith to be kept out of the series. Not that I don't want them at all. They sound great and all, but I say that we keep them out and only mention them, or let the PC go to the ruins of their empire.

An interesting sort of story is, that the PC is on a hunt for the True Sith and checks out all the neat Sith stuff and some new planets just outside the galaxy. And then, bang! Revan is a Sith Lord once more - old and battered, and uses the Force more than his saber, but still a strategic mastermind. Revan has manipulated and destroyed the Sith leader and now turns the Sith against the Republic. Since it would take some time cleaning out each and every Sith, the player finds that Revan has an object which radiates dark side energies to keep the Sith in control. Kill Revan, destroy thing - End Game.

they will be the enemy...all hail the true sith

I see, a supporter of the dark side. Still I will back you up on that they may be the enemy and I stick by my previous response that the True Sith will have some role to play. If it was mentioned in TSL then it would only make sense to have it mentioned in KOTOR 3 otherwise we are left dead hanging with our heads twelve feet in the air. If not the actual physical enemy then at least some mention of them in the main quest.

Archived