Home

owner of dig movie?

9mmLugerBrink

hi. A while ago I found a small video clip of an old dig version cutscene. It only lasts about five seconds but at the bottom is says mixnmojo.com. I own a small website on The Dig and I want to get in contact with the owner of the video clip to see if I can have permission to have it available for download on my site. I been to mixnmojo.com but there doesnt seem to be any email addresses or anyway to contact anyone besides using these forums. So does anyone know the email of the owner of that file?

• 3 weeks later...

Of course not. I promised the best The Dig site ever, and I made the "bestest" The Dig site ever.

I meant that video clip, came from our site, I'm also going to put it in The Dig Museum.

But I'm going to let him be for now.

Wait...did he called me Jerk??

Yeah. Sounds like he knows you fairly well.

Lugerbrink, just use it. It's a cut scene, and it's from a Lucasarts game. It doesn't belong to anyone except Lucasarts, and since you're essentially giving their game free publicity on the web, they'll be okay with it.

It's like taking a screencapture from a game. You don't own the screenshot, you just took it. Same thing. It's game content, nobody owns it.

Funny, I would have thought that you'd be used to being in the middle of two guys that love each other.

Heh. Low blow, I know, but I couldn't resist.

Valkain, you are no longer making sense, so I'm not going to respond. Suffice to say you're a self involved pretencious git, and that's why your site will always suck. It's just a shame that a game like The Dig doesn't get the attention it deserves, and currently needs to be associated with you.

Yeah. Sounds like he knows you fairly well.

Lugerbrink, just use it. It's a cut scene, and it's from a Lucasarts game. It doesn't belong to anyone except Lucasarts, and since you're essentially giving their game free publicity on the web, they'll be okay with it.

It's like taking a screencapture from a game. You don't own the screenshot, you just took it. Same thing. It's game content, nobody owns it.

I dont know him at all really, but I have seen a couple of his posts. anyway I dont think Ill be using the videoclip, for those who havent seen it its only 5 seconds long and not that exciting, but it does give you a glimpse of brian's version of the dig.

Archived