Home

A Nintendo 64!!!!!!

Darth Groovy

it'd take quite the effort to actually FIND a boxed Nintendo 64 these days let alone games for it.

I bought a factory sealed SNES off eBay five years ago.

And the thing about other presents, you always always must save the best for last, otherwise they don't care about the others. I mean he called that car a Nintendo 64 remote control car....

Well the PS1 was essentially just a SNES with a little more power, which is what the ORIGINAL PlayStation was meant to be, just an add-on to the SNES. The N64 on the other hand was released as a totally different console to the SNES. What the PS1 lacked in overall power, it made up for with a large storage format.

Oh wow, I can't believe how quickly this video has spread over the Internet already. I never once got a game system for christmas, I had to work and pay for any videogame related item I wanted =P

I love when they start scratching the box like kittins.

But wouldnt bringing joy to your kids like the one in the video give you a warm fuzzy feeling?

Not a reaction like that. I see disipline problems in that kid's future. Arguing with his parents because he wants to play more N64, perhaps.

Archived