Home

Memories...

An excerpt from my fictional journal:

26th January 2004

Alright, journal. The search has gone too far. In my quest for obtaining all sorts of information on Jedi Academy, I have gone too far. I have sutmbled apon a treasure trove of death, of madness, of dark artifacts. The darkness now surrounds me and I wish I had brought a powerful torch with me. My urge for venting out my noobish zeal on Jedi Academy has brought me to the darkest of depths of the Internet.

A voice came up in my head.

"Rahul Shirke, ye shalt be granted thy new name. Ye shalt be-eth Sabretooth."

I, stricken with surprise and fear, replied in the most Shakespearean tone, "WTF?".

"Ye shalt become a great person, just like that damned unit in Civilization IV."

I realised that the situation was spiralling into some sort of manical Lovecraft novel. I screamed, I kicked, I cried.

I cursed Google for having led me here. I grieved for my sin. But the pain passed. The torture faded. I was born anew.

After my satirically immature incident, I clicked the Join button. What happens now, only my Lord knows - I have yet to pay his rent. <_< >_>

I am a sad man.

I found the forums....because of Battlefront....lol. Jeez, how sad.

lol, I did too.

I joined in September 2005 (before Battlefront II came out) after finding Lucasforums on google when I was trying to find out all the information I could about Battlefront II.

I found the forums....because of Battlefront....lol. Jeez, how sad.
Be ashamed for saying that. Very ashamed. :p

I was a lurker on the Battlefront forums (well before Battlefront II) for a month or so, and I finally joined when they were starting to become less active (though my first post was in the EaW forums :indif: ). I've stayed simply for the subject matter LucasForums has to offer (and the crazy members :D), and I hope to continue, even if Battlefront and EaW die.

I was searching on Google for mods for KotOR last december/January (04-05). I kept seeing links to Holowan Labs but for the longest time I ignored them because I was looking for modders websites, and I didn't really know anything about forums. But eventually I kept seeing links for it so I joined and look where I am now :)

I never joined this forum I am just a fig-newton of all your imaginations! :xp:

I found the forum around mid January of 2004, Google-ing for, surprise surprise; how to make items. I lurked for a while silently playing with things and seeing what kind of forum it was, the folks were helpful and freindly which was a definate plus, then I decided to register in mid March to ask a question... boy was everyone in trouble! ;)

Joined back in February 2005 concerning KotOR mods and modding. Asked a lot of rather stupid questions, and after an extremely slow and painful process released my first mod some time around April? No...more like May I think...Anyhoo, I've stayed here ever since, and never posted outside the KotOR section.

Hmm, I'm fairly new here, so I can still remember how I joined. I had just gotten KOTOR for christmas, and after using up about 150 of my 216 hours of christmas break playing it, I got online searching for anything and everything that was KOTOR-related, and I stumbled onto LF. :)

Me too. It is hard to believe there was a time before "Honour Rulez."

S4B3R d0Wn = P34Ce j00 L4M3R

those were the days.... *sniffles* no wonder Kurgan is bonkers nowdays(eg. EU restart theory, Supershadow Obsession)...the stress he went through back then :p

mtfbwya

Archived