Home

Game Potential...

urluckyday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyways, why can't they just get Bill Farmer and the guy who played Max the first time?

They're probably either too expensive or have really busy schedules (Nick Jameson was Max by the way, aka a guy who played a bit part on 24). Apparently in Telltale's trailer both Sam and Max were voiced by the guy who played Fone Bone, though they say that won't necessarily be the case in the actual game. Kind of cheap to keep re-using actors, but I suppose if your budget's microscopic it's better to put it toward the game itself rather than specific voice talent.

Taking a look at those animation tests..apparently Telltale is a big fan of having their characters slam their fists into their hands, shaking their fists, and flipping their hands palm side up. All the ones that weren't from Bone looked awesome though (Max eating his bellybutton lint, etc.)

All the ones that weren't from Bone looked awesome though (Max eating his bellybutton lint, etc.)

Yes, I was quite taken with that sequence myself. Always good to change up the icon from time to time...

This game has lots of potential, but I think it will depend on the reviews on how well it sells. I have Hit The Road and at the time it was a great game. But unfortantly, Im not one of those that will go out and buy all the unknown amount of episodes. I'd prefer to wait for that final DVD which has the whole thing, for probably a lot cheaper price.

Archived