Home

Game Potential...

urluckyday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Episodes seem like they will work out nicely. I just wish Telltale was bigger and richer and gave Max's buttocks more fancy bumpmapping.

The Telltale engine supports bumpmapping, so nothing's out of the question in this department.

• 1 month later...
So has a release date been mentioned in any of those magazine or online articles? I'm too busy with my Pogs to read up on that fluff.

Six episodes. The first will come out in October, with the remaining five coming out December-April monthly. Specific dates are not known.

Too bad I have a crappy-ass computer. I would love to play this game. I'll have to wait until I finally get a new one to play it. Maybe a console version is possible in the future?

Dont whine, my machine just completely kicked the bucket and is not coming back. Of course this meens I can finally have the pleasure of using a 64-bit machine.

Maybe I'll just rob a bank or sell myself on the street to make some money to afford a new computer. That would be a fun adventure AND be educational. I can't lose!

Oooh a Nintendo DS version would be kinda cool with the touch screen. I'll never buy one though. As cool as they are, portable games/gaming just don't make much sense to me. A Nintendo 64 version I would buy in a second though. That'd be badass.

That's a great price. I kinda like the whole Idea of episode content. If it can make the game creators more money, and lend itself to the creation of more unique and cool concepts, I'm all for it.

But I'm worried some will get carried away and just bleed us dry for the small amounts of crap they let out over longer periods of time. But as long as they keep it cheap, and good quality, it sounds good. Here's hoping.

Archived