Home

-what do you think of Darth Nihilus-

DarthSilas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had the ultimate villain look, he was mysterious and was described as extremely powerful, unfortunately Obsidian had to rush things :xp: and give us a game with cut content, so Nihilus wasn't made to fit his full potential.

He was cool, the ship imo was crap, it looked too much like the Star Destroyers from the movies.. it would have been better if it looked more like the Leviathin from KI..
If that was true then it's kinda weird that Newer Republic Vessels look like older Mandalorian ships.
it would have been better if it looked more like the Leviathin from KI.
Yes it would've been a little better, but it still would've had to be all torn up like it is in K2.

I thought he looked cool, but it's too bad I never really got to fight him.

Mandalore and Visas took him out before I even got close to him.

Pity, I'd love to have taken him out sweetly. I was very strong at that point in the game.

(slight disappointment) :snear:

Not a bad look, but a way weak confrontation. They could of quadrupled his hit points at minimum and made it a more satisfying fight. When a major boss goes down at nearly the same speed as a random mercenary it just feels wrong. Voice acting that resembled a synthesized version of "this is what happens when you smoke 4 packs a day" was a bit odd but whatever... I'd like to see one boss fight where his to hit wasn't that high to be an auto smack and his defense was way up there. Something to actually duplicate a duel from the movies.... Or at least not over in 3-4 rounds one way or the other.

I think he just needed a hug...

Yeah, this is what having a baby does to you. :)

Cool looking Boss, they'd built him up enough in the game that I was expecting a major fight, and then when I actually got to fight him, it was quite anticlimactic. I don't think I got to see any of his powers because we took him out in the first round or two. I also wished they'd reversed the boss order--Sion first, Nihilis second.

I suppose if you want to make it harder without modding, just leave Canderous and Visas behind and go in solo mode.

Selkath??? His language doesn't resemble the Selkath one bit. He was a human who grew too powerful and couldn't control his hunger anymore, at least that's how I understand it with the lack of information about him in the game itself.

Archived