Home

You've Watched Too Much Of The Star Wars Saga When...

Sorry if there is already a Thread like this. This is a Thread like You've Played Too Much KOTOR When and many other examples. This is for the Star Wars Saga. I'll start us off.

You think Aeroplanes going across the skies are X-Wings.

You can remember all the Star Wars Saga dialogue from memory.

Id say most of us fall into the 'watched SW too much' category to be hanging around here to start with :p

But for me its:

*Can lip sync the entire saga :D

*Know almost every character standing closeby in the background and what theyre up to, and where theyve been

*Own and have read 90% of SW EU

*Run SW two trivia threads and find Im never stuck to ask a question :(

*Have an aurebesh sig :p

*end posts in mtfbwya

there's probably many more, but that's all Im prepared to admit

mtfbwya

...you think goats are a disevolved species of the type Darth Maul was :D

...you buy a brown carpet and think it looks like Chewie when it is rolled and kept vertically

...in your assignments:

i) you draw tiny X-Wings in place of the normal capital 'X'

ii) you draw Y-Wings, A-Wings, E-wings and B-Wings instead of their respective letters

...you know the Aurabesh by heart and can write and read anything written in it

...your Millenium Falcon needs an oil change.

...you sit for hours trying to summons the tv-clicker.

...you get pulled over for a ticket, you wave your hand, and say, "You did not see me speeding. Move along. Move along."

...you walk into a cantina, kick your feet up, order a beer, and realize you are at a resteraunt.

...your significant other asks why you are leaving, and you say, "I am taking chewy for a walk."

... When you try mind tricks on the the guy on your local supermarket : I dont need to pay for this magazine" Waving you arm in a half sircle on his face, turning around and leave the shop... The shopkeeper runs after you. And you tell him that "This might be more than you can handle". You pull upp a flashlight from your Jedi costume... And realise that you just need a little break from the star wars universe

... When you hear the sound of lightsabers inside your head... constantly

... When you hear Obi Wan's voice inside your head while you'r taking The math exam "Use the force ! Don't think !"

... When you are making the "uooueh!" sound, when bicycling ? the sound that the creature Obi Wan rides on in Star Wars III....

...you wear out the freeze and zoom buttons on your dvd-player, so you can find production spoofs.

...you come up with creative enuendo with the words: Hilt and Saber.

...you look at Carrie Fisher, and still see Princess Leia. She is so hot now. Just Kidding...

...you have great pride in knowing about the potato scene.

...you go to church, and replace 'Peace Be With You' with 'May the Force Be With You."

...you tell your girlfirend, after she cringes, that your car is the fastest ship in the galaxy. You also mention that it made the Kessel Run under four parsecs.

Hmmf not fair, when i created a similar thread it was locked due to it being classed as spam... Anyway..

Because "What are you doing right now? :D" is a simple spam thread, at least this one is Star Wars related, and I will be keeping an eye on this one too. -RH

I was going to say

...your car did the School run in under 12 miles

It does'nt make much sense but neither does 12 parsecs considering they are both measurements of distance...

/runs

Hmmf not fair, when i created a similar thread it was locked due to it being classed as spam... Anyway..

Time will show...

This is the most classic of the classics :

... When you hang around here in the Ahto Off topic forum

... When you ask a car driver what kind of shields the car has

Because "What are you doing right now? :D" is a simple spam thread, at least this one is Star Wars related, and I will be keeping an eye on this one too. -RH

I did'nt have that in mind when i created, i just wanted to innocently pry into peoples lives :D

Noted... but it was still a spam thread, this one at least is about Star Wars. ;) -RH

...when you think the guy at your local Coop looks suspiciously like kyle katarn

When you notice Anakin/Darth Vader and Obi-Wan have lost almost all of their lightsaber skills in episodes IV-VI.

Actually, Vader is a cyborg cripple, as such if you notice he is far more sluggish as the reborn Darth Vader, this is because of the prostetics. This was the whole point of the Death Star Throne Room duel of EP VI, it was basically an untrained kid beating up on a cripple. I even recall GL stating as much.

Obi-Wan, Alec Guiness' Obi-Wan, was still on top of his game when fighting Vader on the Death Star, he was fighting solely defensively, he could have kept Vader at bay indefinately using those tight defensive moves... Vader seeing Obi-Wan in this state because this was so unlike the Obi-Wan he remebered says "your powers are weak old man" when in fact Obi-Wan was simply giving Luke and Leia time to escape. He was in fact not weak. ;)

On-topic: You've Watched Too Much Of The Star Wars Saga When...

You actually take the time to ponder and then type out what I did above. :xp:

Archived