Home

Oh Lord...

MrWally

Oh God, T2 is here! I thought they were releasing it next year or something...

This thing is so movie-quality and so fricken real. But considering the circumstances and this one line given here:

and was also relied upon for hundreds of CG terrain shots in a big budget film during 2005.

Could this be Episode III? I mean, look at Utapau, or some of the other planets. Terragen can do that, I think.

Oh God, T2 is here! I thought they were releasing it next year or something...

This thing is so movie-quality and so fricken real. But considering the circumstances and this one line given here:

Could this be Episode III? I mean, look at Utapau, or some of the other planets. Terragen can do that, I think.

They also used T2 to create entire planets in Startrek: Nemesis.

O_o

I'm assuming this is some sort of image software?

It's a program used to generate photorealistic software.

Besides being used commercially in movies, a lot of mods use it, and several games, such as Counter-Strike, use it to create skyboxes.

They also have terragen conventions and competitions all over the country.

It's a program used to generate photorealistic software.

Besides being used commercially in movies, a lot of mods use it, and several games, such as Counter-Strike, use it to create skyboxes.

They also have terragen conventions and competitions all over the country.

I made all my Jedi Academy skyboxes in terragen.

I really like how detailed it actually is, and how you generate everything on different layers. For instance, on the last 2 that I posted the enviornment is exactly the same and the cloud layers are exactly the same, all I changed was the lighting and the terrain slightly.

I might actually go and pay for a full version of this. If it can actually do this on my computer...wow.

I would guess that would be a bad idea. I bet it would be like $10,000 atleast. That is you can use it for commercial purposes.

Yeah, if it's anything like the original Terragen, the free version is the exact same as the commercial version, the only difference is that if you are going to use it for commercial purposes you MUST buy it (assuming you want to obey the law :p).

I would guess that would be a bad idea. I bet it would be like $10,000 atleast. That is you can use it for commercial purposes.

The Single User License for Terragen costs $99 USD, I doubt the licence for Terragen 2 will increase by $9,900 USD :p

Archived